Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Efe

Erudite
It has amazing fps drops

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
What's so bad about it?
the camera rotation gimmick gets old after the second time you do it, but you've got to deal with it for hours afterwards
it also has really serious performance issues
Tbf you can fast travel to most important locations but this shows the dev's lack of confidence in their gimmick.

But you have to get the respective portal coins first. So you need to earn the right to fast travel somewhere.

Efe

Erudite
also if you are playing your alignment you probably wont get some of them

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I guess my question is, does Act 4 improve, or am I better off just cutting my losses at this point.
Act 4 is evidence that owlcat did no QA testing of any kind. It thematically works but has horrific gameplay

The entire game is front loaded so Journos are impressed and can write a glowing review after the 6 hours they played.

You think journos play 6 hours of anything. :lol:

Right, they probably played until the Orc/Tranny hug and gave it 9/10

Efe

Erudite
whichever alignment prevents you from mingling and taking quests from demons

Humbaba

Arcane
We've been over this, za Hando is just really stupid. I don't see how that's connected to anyone's alignment here.

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
That entire ukrop mess smelled like psyops from gregz and rusty from the start. Watch obsidian suddenly announce an old school crpg written by avelonne any day now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom