Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

LarryTyphoid

Scholar
Was Anonymous Wife Scholar ever a sane poster? I think I remember some old posts of his that were somewhat normal, though that's hard to imagine considering his state now.

Modron

Arcane
Was Anonymous Wife Scholar ever a sane poster? I think I remember some old posts of his that were somewhat normal, though that's hard to imagine considering his state now.
Even Prosper managed to hide the crazy his first couple posts, codexers just need time to find their voice.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite

It's the same gimmick he had at 4chan before they banned him for being bothersome, hence why he came here.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!

It's the same gimmick he had at 4chan before they banned him for being bothersome, hence why he came here.

Wow. That's dedication to a one dimensional persona.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

What does it say about this place that we're more lenient than 4ch?

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

That the people being banned and making others whine in Site Feedback really shit the bed.

Codex Year of the Donut

I thought the reason people use the codex over 4chan is that 4chan is unusable without paying due to the captcha

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
This is shaping up to becoming a disaster on an epic scale.

A trannie is the game director.
A dangerhair cuck is the lead writer.
I imagine the rest of the team fits right in with those two.

It's going to be more than a decade between DA3 and DA4, because DA3 was a flop of massive proportions and led to the exodus of all the old guard at Bioware. From Gaider to Laidlaw.

After the nosedive in popularity the series took with DA2, the albatross that was DA3, the unmitigated disaster that was Anthem, Bioware decides to double down on the danger-hairs, faggots and trannies.

The very reason for all their woes, their decline and their inevitable end — troons. So they decide to go balls deep with troons.

I tip my hat to you Bioware execs, you guys must have one hell of a coke-dealer.
Weirdly, I've read DAI was their best selling and highest grossing game. I know what you said about the exodus can't be denied, but I've seen gamers eat up shit games like candy. I can't tell why else EA would still go down this route. He'll, didn't Battlefield go full woke, and they cleaned house after that was a disaster. You would imagine they would take that lesson for the rest of their studios.

Gastrick

Cipher
I met someone who was working at Bioware; they've been there for around 4 years. They can answer any questions, I'll pretend that it's just me asking.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I met someone who was working at Bioware; they've been there for around 4 years. They can answer any questions, I'll pretend that it's just me asking.
How will DA4 differ from DAI on a high level? Changes to combat system, going full open world, removing the dialogue wheel?

Gastrick

Cipher
How will DA4 differ from DAI on a high level? Changes to combat system, going full open world, removing the dialogue wheel?

It's getting late here, so I'll have to ask the questions tomorrow.

What do you mean by full open world? I've never played DAI.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
It's getting late here, so I'll have to ask the questions tomorrow.

What do you mean by full open world? I've never played DAI.
Like Witcher 3 or Assassin's Creed, as opposed to being hub-based like DA:Inquisition, The Outer Worlds, etc.

Sykar

Arcane

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

That we are not weak ass faggots.

Right. Over here, people only get banned for annoying the staff.

Camel

Scholar
Are they going to include "pronouns" and "male/female body types" in DA4? What are your favourite books?

Gastrick

Cipher
Are they going to include "pronouns" and "male/female body types" in DA4? What are your favourite books?

I'll word it as "How much transgender pandering will the game have?", to avoid responses like "no, but maybe we should".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom