Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lost Ark Online

ElectricOtter

keep swiping retard

For some reason this cracked me up. Wearing full leather armor upper body and then lower body it is... pantsu!:lol:

iu
Thank you anon! You are a good anon!

Zeriel

Arcane
Amazon Games should not be allowed near any game. How incompetent do you have to be to try and "fix" Tytalos and instead make him not spawn sandstorms so you can't avoid his one-shot mechanic anymore. Did they playtest this boss with a max ilvl character or did they not even bother?

Didn't they make his one shot not one shot anymore? In any case, I agree Amazon is incompetent.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Anyone knows why Gunlancers are so much less popular than the other two classes?

They are misunderstood, people still think in WoW mentality and saw them as only tanks. While they are really tanky and have a taunt like skill they are still a good damaging class. Mostly thanks to their staying power in front of the boss. They are also slow as hell compared to other classes but that's kinda true for all warrior classes.

Reever

Scholar
Patron
Amazon Games should not be allowed near any game. How incompetent do you have to be to try and "fix" Tytalos and instead make him not spawn sandstorms so you can't avoid his one-shot mechanic anymore. Did they playtest this boss with a max ilvl character or did they not even bother?

Didn't they make his one shot not one shot anymore? In any case, I agree Amazon is incompetent.
Kind of. If you're overgeared it's not a one-shot anymore, but if you're at the recommended ilvl you probably won't survive it.

duke nukem

Augur
This game is so bad. Like fucking trash tier. 0 challenge, generic quests, shitty character creation and bland music. Like there is nothing good in this. How autistic someone has to be, inorder to being able to enjoy this garbage?

Wasted whole day to download this.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
You know, you can just jump down a ledge or outrange it, right? Sandstorms are the "intended" way, but there's been others that work just as well. AGS is still incompetent, ofc.

As for nerfing the early guardians, after doing all of them with my 3rd alt at absolute minimum ilvl, while getting carried by a friend of mine who's in T3 gear - I believe some of the nerfs were justified. Foxlady twoshots me with her 360° tail attack at the exact ilvl she requires to be playable. The only reason you typically don't see the earlier bosses as an issue is because you progress so fast, that you massively outgear them (as in, having 30+ higher ilvl than the required one, which makes a massive difference). Bosses feel easier the further you progress, as they are already "balanced" around the fact that you are not outgearing them - the earlier bosses arent. Even a competent group will take a good 10 minutes on Lava Chrom, whereas you consistently kill Alberhastic, Armored Nacra and Igrexion within 5-6 minutes, and you are not outgearing those fights anymore. Might also just be trash players in T1/T2, but you still have those in T3 as well, so I'm not sure thats the cause.

Last edited:

Sykar

Arcane
All I know is that I just had 4 tries on the fire fox before I got a group with which we got it down. As usual by the time I died all 3 revives had been used up already so I could only watch the last 2-3 minutes.

Sykar

Arcane
You know, you can just jump down a ledge or outrange it, right? Sandstorms are the "intended" way, but there's been others that work just as well. AGS is still incompetent, ofc.

As for nerfing the early guardians, after doing all of them with my 3rd alt at absolute minimum ilvl, while getting carried by a friend of mine who's in T3 gear - I believe some of the nerfs were justified. Foxlady twoshots me with her 360° tail attack at the exact ilvl she requires to be playable. The only reason you typically don't see the earlier bosses as an issue is because you progress so fast, that you massively outgear them (as in, having 30+ higher ilvl than the required one, which makes a massive difference). Bosses feel easier the further you progress, as they are already "balanced" around the fact that you are not outgearing them - the earlier bosses arent. Even a competent group will take a good 10 minutes on Lava Chrom, whereas you consistently kill Alberhastic, Armored Nacra and Igrexion within 5-6 minutes, and you are not outgearing those fights anymore. Might also just be trash players in T1/T2, but you still have those in T3 as well, so I'm not sure thats the cause.

Having carried another wiped raid to a victory by the skin of my teeth, 5k HP left and no potions, against the Flame Fox I am convinced that anyone who claims that T1 and T2 guardians are easy just heavily outgeared those fights.

Last edited:

Reever

Scholar
Patron

Having carried another wiped raid to a victory by the skin of my teeth, 5k HP left and no potions, against the Flame Fox I am convinced that anyone who claims that T1 and T2 guardians are easy just heavily outgeared those fights.
If you were in a pug it's probably because nobody knows how her buff works (which to be honest is fair since it's counter-intuitive) but she's really an outlier in the t1/t2 guardians.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Well, she rarely does the breath, so even if you know how it works, you rarely get to use it. She just does a shitton of damage, same as most others bosses. Tytalos isn't hard because of the sandstorms, he's hard because even with triple cards giving elemental damage reduction, the flame-waves deal 80-90% of your health from a single hit, and the orbs chasing you kill you in two hits. Just having 20ilvl more and youre suddenly not even losing half health anymore.

Generic-Giant-Spider

So, uh.

Any chance you can make a pale girl, long black hair, maybe around 5'7 or so... nice eyes y'know all that dumb storyfag shit we lie about to get in the good graces, long legs... big tits coughs

Huh?

Maybe dark make up? Huh?

Dexter

Arcane
I think he might be talking about this thing, one of the early "bosses" where I thought they have kinda cool enemy design in an entirely non-Furry way:
20220222032135_1wqkoi.jpg

20220222032232_1erkjl.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom