Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pentiment - Josh Sawyer's historical mystery narrative-driven game set in 16th century Bavaria

Sawyer is not going to add a bunch of minorities to geographical places they don’t belong. You can dislike the man, but he is slavishly devoted to cultural and historical accuracy.
What! Here anon I do give you Sawyer Italia anon! I do!
YpYWubA.jpg

FFGYhTa.png
Ah is so good americans inserting their dumb social justice lunatic agenda to represent our country.
Thanks Muricah we dont need your social disease here.
italians are black though
No we have a lot of variety in our skin color depending where you go. And even the dark skinned italians are usually olive or tan never african black.

My mom has a tan skin my father a pale one i have skin pale like wax and blue eyes so.

Sounds like you spend too much time worrying if Hitler would spare your ass.

Smerlus

Educated
This guy could be reviewing McDonald's meals and it would get me more excited about the game he is making than the shit he posts about it now.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
To make the ultimate Codexian RPG, Pentiment should have...

- no combat
- romances
- RTWP mechanics
- mandatory crafting
- as much diversity as possible
- gender pronouns on character generation
- no actual character generation beyond selecting preferred pronouns
- a homosexual black female protagonist
- communism

Please take notes @jesawyer

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Little did codex expect that Josh was preparing, in secret, the largest and most polished 40k tabletop simulator, exclusively using venerable Rogue Trader rules.

Delterius

Arcane
Sawyer is not going to add a bunch of minorities to geographical places they don’t belong. You can dislike the man, but he is slavishly devoted to cultural and historical accuracy.
What! Here anon I do give you Sawyer Italia anon! I do!
YpYWubA.jpg

FFGYhTa.png
Ah is so good americans inserting their dumb social justice lunatic agenda to represent our country.
Thanks Muricah we dont need your social disease here.
italians are black though
No we have a lot of variety in our skin color depending where you go. And even the dark skinned italians are usually olive or tan never african black.

My mom has a tan skin my father a pale one i have skin pale like wax and blue eyes so.
Italians are black.
Something tells me you must be american.:D
If Italians aren't black then explain this
YpYWubA_d.webp
Three words.

Americans raving lunatics.
typical italian. sawyer stole all of spain's glory as a colonial empire and gave it to the postenagos but i don't see any italian being like 'noo you gotta make us realistically irrelevant from modern era onwards'.

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
In Pillars 3, the world shall face such cataclysmic event it will throw whole continent in dark medieval ages. No fashion shall remain. Only raw armor. Forget Vailian tunics. Magic and will to survive will be only forces of life. Truly Pillars 3 will be the greatest.

S.torch

Arbiter
codexers don't even play games

I was just going to give you a meme answer.

But to reply further: I had noted in the past years that there is a large number of people who don't play, read, listen or watch something, yet they still are in the online communities of these things, for various reasons. I see that in the Internet in general, and is probably a cultural event.

In my opinion, the Codex is one of the places more clean of this and a lot of people here actually care about their hobbies. Gazillion pages of different threads alone prove me right.

Now, if you asked me, there's a worrying lack of reviews and articles. Five years ago, there were like 5 reviews of Pillars of Eternity, but more recently only 1 of Deadfire. An excess of "Gigathread #45340 who nobody is going to read". And also, people who have the bad habit of entering in threads of games they don't even care about just to start trashing it.

Yet, even with that, Codex remains a good place with a lot of people who know their thing. Proven, again, be how crazy some posts here are, which you can't find anywhere else on the net. And that's undeniable.+M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom