Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Unknown Realm: The Siege Perilous - an 8-bit RPG for PC and Commodore 64

Viata

Arcane
Well, your first error was giving them money, the second error is thinking you deserve something from the guys who don't care about the people who gave them money, and the third error is still caring about this shit.

shilence

Educated
Well, your first error was giving them money, the second error is thinking you deserve something from the guys who don't care about the people who gave them money, and the third error is still caring about this shit.

I like to perpetuate their actions by posting them to make future people see how they are doing their practice. It's a niche hobby, but I like it!

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Qt0Refl.png

Call me a hater, but I think giving you my money should grant me this "perk".

Followers on what? Patreon? Twitter? Instagram? Kickstsrter?

I don't doubt that if his/their game ever is finished and distributed that the digital files will be pirate hosted. I don't know how many people are pissed off at them but it seems pretty negative.

shilence

Educated
Followers on what? Patreon? Twitter? Instagram? Kickstsrter?

I don't doubt that if his/their game ever is finished and distributed that the digital files will be pirate hosted. I don't know how many people are pissed off at them but it seems pretty negative.

On twitter! Bruce already wrote to @twitter to propose this feature:
4i5RSkn.png

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
You sure? Could in in 30 years... maybe. Gotta milk them mothafuckas that see the webpage and get newbs to sign on.

shilence

Educated
Come to think of it.. I'm pretty sure they hired an artist for the box art =) So uhm.. not really "their work".

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Dude is just trolling me with his ghost button pushing. He's the first internet spectre poltergeist I've seen here. Its an X-file to be sure.

THE SNATCH IS OUT THERE!
0ms1v5R.jpg

Last edited:

Contagium

Savant
Patron
I was so looking forward to this game. If it ever comes out, they won't get a penny of my money. I'll buy Grimoire for every one of my Steam "friends" before these frauds see a penny. I've never pirated a game but this would be my first. Gotta start somewhere.

shilence

Educated
GTwLQXP.png

I *want* a game for the money I spent years ago and couldn't give a crap if some broke people pirate the game :keepmymoney:

OCXKcsv.png

My humor system is broken; is this an April's fool prank or is he actually serious?

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
The ultimate antipiracy measure. Pirates can't steal your game if you never release it

1j7rqt.jpg
Beat me to the punch. Besides.... I see a twinstick western shootin' and lootin' game that I'm far more interested in and guess what..... the awesomeness gets more awesome..
I keep thinking the unknown siege will be forever unknown....

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Imagine if he spent all the time he does moaning on Twatter on the game instead...

V_K

Arcane
Why would he think he could be able to keep his game from being pirated when big devs can't?
Why would he think anyone would want to pirate his game... sorry, I forgot, there is no game. Why would he think anyone would want to pirate his Jolly Disk?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom