Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Delterius

Arcane

Padzi

Arbiter
Good. Maybe they'll show something new, or how far BG3 is now. I hope the release version comes soon enough. I mean, I enjoy playing Early Access, but you can only game so much. I want to move on with the plot.

mkultra

Augur
Good. Maybe they'll show something new, or how far BG3 is now. I hope the release version comes soon enough. I mean, I enjoy playing Early Access, but you can only game so much. I want to move on with the plot.

Release date is 2023 or 2024. "the game will likely continue to be available in early access throughout all of 2022", "We think we're in our last year of development" both are quotes from Swen. Google.

Like any lazy studio who spends the money on coke and whores they blame Covid.

Tytus

Arcane
It's a shame the game will probably be front loaded again. Like DivOS 2. The first chapter has been so long in EA, and it is what they are selling the game with right now. So of course they will respond to the feedback they're getting on it. But the latter portion of the game is seen by substantially fewer eyes. I don't expect the quest and encounter density or the reactivity to be as high in the subsequent chapters as it is in chapter 1.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
HOw heavy the game will be when launches in 2030+?

The game is already ludicrous 100.22 GB

ekRthSN.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom