Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Classic D&D/AD&D/OSR Art

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
XN9d285.jpg

Ah yes, the classic depiction of a woman in plate mail +5. She's nigh impervious to the force of arms.

RPK

Scholar
That painting of Laurana and Sturm is probably my favorite piece of Larry Elmore art.

PapaPetro

I put together a pdf of a Dragon magazine (#203-205) series called The Plane Truth by "Zeb" Cook with art by Dana Knutson and DiTerlizzi.
I miss reading these little thoughtful articles in the PnP rags, they were like poetry to a dorky kid.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
I put together a pdf of a Dragon magazine (#203-205) series called The Plane Truth by "Zeb" Cook with art by Dana Knutson and DiTerlizzi.
"I thought I was free of the Codex, but even now I realize this too was a lie. I no longer see it in my dreams, but its words still bind me." :M

PapaPetro

As a kid, I always thought I'd get to see more of this in the future.
It saddens me that we won't see art like this made sincerely again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom