Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What to play after Elden Ring

fork

The recent Assassin's Creeds could fit.
Maybe The Witcher 3, BotW or Horizon:ZD?
All highly rated Kodex titles, can't go wrong with any of these really.

SumDrunkGuy

ER could have 3 really big DLCs. What new things would you like to see in DLCs and what would you like to change from vanilla?

All new enemies and bosses for one. I don't want to see a single enemy recycled from the base game. I don't want to see a single enemy recycled at all. Each area should have it's own unique threats.

wishbonetail

Learned
It is not that it's a bad game or anything, but you cant go anywhere nowadays without stepping into some Eldering shitehype.

ropetight

Savant
Some nice match-3 with jiggly waifu tits?
It has RPG elements (inventory, equipment, quests), as Elden Ring.
Mandatory circlejerk too, but a better soundtrack.

652fcfaa8d26afe535fbfb7f4af3b3cd5336814e796c684c54dcd49fe26c7f89.jpg

https://af.gog.com/game/huniepop?as=1649904300

Bloodeyes

Arcane
There's like a thousand soulslikes. Many of them look pretty good. If you've managed to develop the RTs to actually enjoy this genre why not take advantage of that? I doubt you've played all of them. I plan to do that myself, once I finally stop being terrible at Elden Ring.

baby_hercules

Novice
I'm finally getting around to Outward after two Elden Ring playthroughs. Hopefully it scratches that exploration itch.

Falksi

Arcane
If you're after an old school game similar to the Souls games but with more challenge go Chakan The Forever Man.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom