Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ban Scruffy.

Yes or No

• Total voters

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
sure, point them out to me please.

Nato has 7x amount of population and 40x economy bring it on russgoblin empire there will be nothing left. Russgoblins that die like flies fighting just the ukrainians want to take on whole Europe :lol::lol::lol: fucking clownworld.

Nigger even russgoblin soldiers in their memories write about the raping it's old news dont need to be so defensive. Example "Soldat" by Nikolai Nikulin I read it recently and in the chapters about offensive into germany he describes the raping that he saw first hand. The funniest one is an old russgoblin soldat that fought in the civil war and always wanted to fuck a countess so the dudes from his squad tell him that 70 year old german granny is from nobility and he proceeds to have his fun :lol:

rapingfnjck.png

That faggot autistico crawled into his own asshole after ork empire got buttfucked in Ukraine :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Russgoblins keep dying like it's ww2 over here. Imagine muricans taking such heavy losses fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan and this is just 2 months of combat.

:shredder:

Shoigu: how many russgoblins we have to loose to end this war special operation.

Butin:

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Like the corpses smoking cigarettes fake video, huh, vatnik subhuman? Got any more fakes to post? Cuck. Vatniks need to die.

Another goblin down please go fight for daddy putler faggot vatniks I want to see you get blown to shit on hd video.

This is when you send people. Russians are sending orcs. No one cares if they die.

That faggot autistico crawled into his own asshole after ork empire got buttfucked in Ukraine :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Scruffy

So either stop banning all together, or start doing it fairly.

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

Nato has 7x amount of population and 40x economy bring it on russgoblin empire there will be nothing left. Russgoblins that die like flies fighting just the ukrainians want to take on whole Europe :lol::lol::lol: fucking clownworld.

Nigger even russgoblin soldiers in their memories write about the raping it's old news dont need to be so defensive. Example "Soldat" by Nikolai Nikulin I read it recently and in the chapters about offensive into germany he describes the raping that he saw first hand. The funniest one is an old russgoblin soldat that fought in the civil war and always wanted to fuck a countess so the dudes from his squad tell him that 70 year old german granny is from nobility and he proceeds to have his fun :lol:

rapingfnjck.png

Russgoblins keep dying like it's ww2 over here. Imagine muricans taking such heavy losses fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan and this is just 2 months of combat.

Shoigu: how many russgoblins we have to loose to end this war special operation.

Butin:

r*skies supporting the invasion renounced their humanity, though, so it's different.

Honestly, I see little reason to ban goat or other vatniks. Everything they say is retarded, supporting putin has this effect. You'd have to ban them all. At least they're giving us access to ruskie talking points, which are hard to come by in mainstream media. Retarded points, but informative nonetheless.
Goat is roleplaying because life is boring in Lublin.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Scruffy

So either stop banning all together, or start doing it fairly.
Lol of course vatniks are snitches, too. :lol::lol::lol:

Try not to break your fingers pressing the "report" button too hard, vatnik. We all know you can't win an argument, which is why you became a snitch. Cry some more.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T HOLD US TO THE SAME STANDARDS WE ARE SPECIAL!!! CNN SAID SO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
vatniks: "Moderators pls ban the people we don't like, they hurt our feelings!!!" :cry::cry::cry:
Also vatniks: "The West are such snowflakes!"

You don't own this forum, vatnik bitch. No one owes you anything. You should get banned for even asking for such a ban.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
All in all, pathetic vatnik snitching cucks, the day we start listening to idiots like you is the day this forum dies. No one cares what you think, and no one is accountable to vatniks. Cry some more. :lol::lol::lol:

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
It's to demonstrate scruffy bias, retard RRRrrr.
Rather have everyone unbanned, immediatly, and political motivated bans stop.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
It's to demonstrate scruffy bias, retard RRRrrr.
You are acting as if someone owes you anything. Lol are you in for a surprise :lol::lol::lol:
No one needs to justify himself when banning vatniks. Those of you that are allowed to still post here serve as little more than a punching bags for normal people. Be thankful you are allowed to be punching bags, because even that is still more than what vatniks deserve.

Rather have everyone unbanned, immediatly, and political motivated bans stop.
Vatniks are like pests. It might be fun to keep some of them around as punching bangs, but we cannot allow them to overrun the forum and turn everything to shit. Vatnik popupation control is necessary. Don't like it? Too bad, fuck off to another forum then :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
13 000 dead orcs might be true, but when you count the crippled orcs, the numbers go way bigger :lol::lol::lol:

Just by reading your posts, I can tell you are a jew. When they circumcised your pathetic lil dick, did they cut off everything :lol::lol::lol:

REEEEEEEEE WHATABOUT USA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHATABOUT LYBYA REEEEEEEEEEEE

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The duality of the vatnik cuck: crying "REEEEE THE WEST SEINDING UKRAINE WEAPONS IS SO UNFAIR REEEEEEEE" and calling the west "effemine faggots" at the same time :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Other scruffy sanctioned retardness. Honestly a Goat posts are much much more insightful (and often thought provoking) than this.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Other scruffy sanctioned retardness. Honestly a Goat posts are much much more insightful (and often thought provoking) than this.
You literally had to go 700 pages and one month back in the Ukraine thread for the last batch of snitching. Pathetic. Now go back 11 years ago when I first registered to snitch on some even older posts :lol::lol::lol:

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
super productive, you ridiculous tool.
The only wrong thing about these posts is that they circumvent the nice cages that both sides of the discussion are supposed to follow. Urukophiles are supposed to dehumanize Russians and rave on about warcrimes while everyone with brain is supposed to deny these warcrimes - I instead endorse them and present them as they are. Urukophiles are butthurt about this because they don't have a script for dealing with this and their extremism doesn't allow them for figuring one out. What are they going to, after claiming all evil comes from Russia, deny that 2/3rd of Russian shells fired at residential areas are loaded with Sarin? Will they say that Urukrainians north of queef weren't all murdered by Russians down to the last newborn who had his eyes gouged out and then was fed to the rats? Are they going to start denying these evidently factual things?
r*skies supporting the invasion renounced their humanity, though, so it's different.
Like clockwork:
carl-schmitt-717579.jpg

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Urukophiles are butthurt about this because they don't have a script for dealing with this and their extremism doesn't allow them for figuring one out.
We've figured you out. That's why we ignore you. We get the joke, it's not funny, especially at this point.

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
Urukophiles are butthurt about this because they don't have a script for dealing with this and their extremism doesn't allow them for figuring one out.
We've figured you out. That's why we ignore you. We get the joke, it's not funny, especially at this point.
Considering constant flood of ratings from the usual suspects and Scruffy flexing his limp janitor dick at them it's everything but ignoring.

Last edited:

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine

rapingfnjck.png

Butin:

Fuck off faggot at least I bothered to write my own post instead of posting putintard fake news like your friend nigerix or whatever the fuck that retard with anime avatar is called.

Btw. Scruffy you can ban me forever from that thread if you deem my posts as bad or breaking the rules it's not like I have time or willpower to argue with braindead vatniks while working a full time job and saturday gigs.

Only basement dwelling vatniks have time to constantly shitpost in that thread.

:lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom