Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ban Scruffy.

Yes or No

• Total voters

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
quote-i-owe-my-success-to-expansion-pitching-a-short-right-field-fence-and-my-hollow-bats-norm-cash-139-77-57.jpg

Cael

Arcane
sure, point them out to me please.

Nato has 7x amount of population and 40x economy bring it on russgoblin empire there will be nothing left. Russgoblins that die like flies fighting just the ukrainians want to take on whole Europe :lol::lol::lol: fucking clownworld.

Nigger even russgoblin soldiers in their memories write about the raping it's old news dont need to be so defensive. Example "Soldat" by Nikolai Nikulin I read it recently and in the chapters about offensive into germany he describes the raping that he saw first hand. The funniest one is an old russgoblin soldat that fought in the civil war and always wanted to fuck a countess so the dudes from his squad tell him that 70 year old german granny is from nobility and he proceeds to have his fun :lol:

rapingfnjck.png

That faggot autistico crawled into his own asshole after ork empire got buttfucked in Ukraine :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Russgoblins keep dying like it's ww2 over here. Imagine muricans taking such heavy losses fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan and this is just 2 months of combat.

:shredder:

Shoigu: how many russgoblins we have to loose to end this war special operation.

Butin:

Yes, because talking about soldiers dying in a war of aggression is so the same with cheering and fantasising about mass murder of civilians and children. Good one, you honourless cunt.

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
Yes, because talking about soldiers dying in a war of aggression is so the same with cheering and fantasising about mass murder of civilians and children. Good one, you honourless cunt.
Dont forget vatniks cumming at the thought of russgoblin empire nuking cities in Europe total pieces of shit. I wish they would be man enough to enlist in sruss army to fulfill their dreams but we all know they are only tough behind their keyboards while shitposting from their basements and would piss themselves in real life.

Cael

Arcane
Dont forget vatniks cumming at the thought of russgoblin empire nuking cities in Europe total pieces of shit. I wish they would be man enough to enlist in sruss army to fulfill their dreams but we all know they are only tough behind their keyboards while shitposting from their basements and would piss themselves in real life.
The putinas act like they are the oppressed ones when it is their own necrophilliac paedophile fantasies that turn people off and turn people against them. There is a limit to the kind nonsense that goes on in propaganda, but these guys knowingly and deliberately go far beyond that, not only pushing the limits but actively breaking them, in order to prove how "tough" and "based" they are. Well, good on the mods for welcoming them to the ban-bin. They more than deserve it. I only wish the ban was forum-wide and permanent.

Last edited:
Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
Yes, because talking about soldiers dying in a war of aggression is so the same with cheering and fantasising about mass murder of civilians and children.
Problem, moralfaggot?
Meanwhile you're still being uruk expat in Canada instead of going to urukraine to get russian scalps. Again we both know why this is the case - you know the only thing that awaits you in your homeland is getting sarin'd and dying.

]]

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
Meanwhile you're still being uruk expat in Canada instead of going to urukraine to get russian scalps. Again we both know why this is the case - you know the only thing that awaits you in your homeland is getting sarin'd and dying.

]]
Vatniks truly are braindead im not ukrainian and I dont live in Canada :lol:

I just enjoy ruskies getting their just deserts and would cheer if china/nigera/georgia/finland/brazil/afghanistan/japan/philipines etc. were the ones doing the derusyfing.

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
You post on Canadian hours and have extreme uruk bias. But I have simple solution for you. Post some books you have lying around. If anglo or cyrylic you're 100% uruk hai expat who's sitting in his cuckshed in safe country while he's actual homeland gets its people killed with mass use of nerve agents.

Here's a example of how to do it:
IMG20220423044445.jpg

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
You post on Canadian hours and have extreme uruk bias. But I have simple solution for you. Post some books you have lying around. If anglo or cyrylic you're 100% uruk hai expat who's sitting in his cuckshed in safe country while he's actual homeland gets its people killed with mass use of nerve agents.

IMG20220423044445.jpg
Lack of brain confrimed I did just that in the post twiglard quoted :lol:

Russia - Ukraine war, place your bets.

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik

IMG20220423044445.jpg

Literally pic from an internet store. Do you think you're fooling anyone you cuck?

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine

IMG20220423044445.jpg

Literally pic from an internet store. Do you think you're fooling anyone you cuck?
Lecz się chłopie.

Tak naprawdę jestem duńczykiem mieszkającym w zanzibarze a języka polskieg nauczyłem się od znajomego murzyna który miał polską dziewczynę dzbanie.

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik

IMG20220423044445.jpg

Lecz się chłopie.
你的老他媽的女孩是

I'm Chinese now.

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine

IMG20220423044445.jpg

Lecz się chłopie.
你的老他媽的女孩是

I'm Chinese now.
Storyfag ten patałach myśli że jestem ukraińcem mieszkającym w kanadzie :hahano::hahano::hahano::hahano:

Cael

Arcane
Justicar, you might want to consider not engaging the deranged psychopath. Dealing with escaped asylum inmates rarely ever come out well.

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron

IMG20220423044445.jpg

Lecz się chłopie.
你的老他媽的女孩是

I'm Chinese now.
A Buddhist Critique of Scientism (1926)

This article introduces and translates “The Basic Problematic of Science” (Kexue zhi genben wenti), a short essay published in 1926 by the scientist and lay Buddhist Wang Xiaoxu (1875-1948). Although he did not use the term, the target of Wang’s essay was scientism, an extreme form of logical positivism which claims that natural science is the sole authority for answering questions of both fact and value. This materialist position became popular in China from the late 1910s, and it posed a serious challenge to a wide variety of ontological and epistemological claims, including those made within Buddhist circles. While he did not oppose science in general, Wang believed the spread of scientism would lead to an increasingly violent and materialistic society. As a result, he critiqued the authority of its absolutist view by emphasizing the epistemic limits of the scientific method, and by rejecting its Cartesian dualism in favor of the Mahāyāna Buddhist position that “the myriad dharmas are consciousness-only” (wanfa weishi).

https://www.academia.edu/7809751/A_Buddhist_Critique_of_Scientism

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine

IMG20220423044445.jpg

Good try my man but nobody on this forum believes you have mental faculties to read an entire book let alone 4.

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
people like justicar will just rate every vatnik post and then scruffy can decide if he wants to ban any of the posters and can then say "i got reports"

ban scruffy. the poll has decided he has GOT to go.
russgoblin cries out in pain as he strikes you. 0 self awarness is vatatard trademark.

478rbkyo.png

bhrjsw.png

vaknjlg.png

Last edited:

Alter Sack

Magister
Niggerino's ban from that thread expires today, while sheep's and Irenaeus' bans expire on the 28th.

Stop freaking out.

WUT?

Our favorite black Brazilian is banned from this thread!

Man, and I thought he had finally found something better to do than rate spamming.

It seems like I can expect my alert box to explode in five days. :smug:

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
russgoblin cries out in pain as he strikes you. 0 self awarness is vatatard trademark.

you post a series of butthurt posts back to back and expect people to not rate them appropriately? who do you think you are?

and why are you equating people honestly rating your posts as they read them with reporting people to mods? you are dishonest.

Ali Assa Seen

Arbiter
super productive, you ridiculous tool.
The only wrong thing about these posts is that they circumvent the nice cages that both sides of the discussion are supposed to follow. Urukophiles are supposed to dehumanize Russians and rave on about warcrimes while everyone with brain is supposed to deny these warcrimes - I instead endorse them and present them as they are. Urukophiles are butthurt about this because they don't have a script for dealing with this and their extremism doesn't allow them for figuring one out. What are they going to, after claiming all evil comes from Russia, deny that 2/3rd of Russian shells fired at residential areas are loaded with Sarin? Will they say that Urukrainians north of queef weren't all murdered by Russians down to the last newborn who had his eyes gouged out and then was fed to the rats? Are they going to start denying these evidently factual things?
What script? Everyone saw exactly what you were doing - being a friendless Aspherger's ridden edgelord - and started to ignore you. You can try and justify that by it being the plan all along but when you did try to genuinely engage the other posters also ignored you because you covered yourself in a rotten stench trying to make a fallacious point. Or to make it short: you were merely pretending to be retarded.

Considering constant flood of ratings from the usual suspects and Scruffy flexing his limp janitor dick at them it's everything but ignoring.
Ratings aren't the interaction you wanted. You'll claim that is evidence of the ploy working but it isn't because if you wanted to "break the script" you'd need posters to reply denying those claims so you could tug them along to the more believable allegations. Nobody bit and thus you just kept posting shit until you started fantasising about raping children.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron

IMG20220423044445.jpg

Lecz się chłopie.
你的老他媽的女孩是

I'm Chinese now.
Storyfag ten patałach myśli

Przedni dowcip. Przedni.

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
super productive, you ridiculous tool.
The only wrong thing about these posts is that they circumvent the nice cages that both sides of the discussion are supposed to follow. Urukophiles are supposed to dehumanize Russians and rave on about warcrimes while everyone with brain is supposed to deny these warcrimes - I instead endorse them and present them as they are. Urukophiles are butthurt about this because they don't have a script for dealing with this and their extremism doesn't allow them for figuring one out. What are they going to, after claiming all evil comes from Russia, deny that 2/3rd of Russian shells fired at residential areas are loaded with Sarin? Will they say that Urukrainians north of queef weren't all murdered by Russians down to the last newborn who had his eyes gouged out and then was fed to the rats? Are they going to start denying these evidently factual things?
What script? Everyone saw exactly what you were doing - being a friendless Aspherger's ridden edgelord - and started to ignore you. You can try and justify that by it being the plan all along but when you did try to genuinely engage the other posters also ignored you because you covered yourself in a rotten stench trying to make a fallacious point. Or to make it short: you were merely pretending to be retarded.

Considering constant flood of ratings from the usual suspects and Scruffy flexing his limp janitor dick at them it's everything but ignoring.
Ratings aren't the interaction you wanted. You'll claim that is evidence of the ploy working but it isn't because if you wanted to "break the script" you'd need posters to reply denying those claims so you could tug them along to the more believable allegations. Nobody bit and thus you just kept posting shit until you started fantasising about raping children.
Cope and seethe urukophile

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter

IMG20220423044445.jpg
wat r books?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom