Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was SumDrunkGuy banned?

Palomides

Augur
I hope he won't abuse his cats due to this thoughtless decision.

That guy is fucked. His last video he posted (2 days ago) has him laying in piles of trash in a soiled bed covered in flies. It's sad and hilarious at the same time.

lhpjMdG.jpg

Last edited:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Why indulge someone asking to be banned? Leaving the Codex shouldn't be allowed. Nigga should just close his eyes.

This is in clear violation of the principle of maximal butthurt and drama.

Eject self-ejection!

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Why indulge someone asking to be banned? Leaving the Codex shouldn't be allowed. Nigga should just close his eyes.

Eject self-ejection!

'Relax, ' said the mod man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012

Eject self-ejection!
agree with this. makes threads look very ugly and confusing to have a bunch of banned or self-ejected avatars in them. more so when the poster is deactivated etc completely.

considering how the stupid admins/mods will whine and shift blame whenever they are asked to do anything actually meaningful they seem to be more than eager to indulge in these vapid self-ban requests at the drop of a hat. oh also lol at how the mods constantly whine about how the site-feedback thread is filled with "why was x banned" threads and related drama when...we would have 90% less of them if they didn't ban/self-ejected people constantly.

only bans should be all the moderators being banned by the admins, then the admins can take turns shooting each other in the head

fork

fork's ban thread is 13 pages long, this one only 2. Interpret this information however you fancy.

My story is more embarrassing entertaining and there were other 'people' involved instead of just attention whoring.
We're also only just 1 day into this one. My ban was weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
fork's ban thread is 13 pages long, this one only 2. Interpret this information however you fancy.

My story is more embarrassing entertaining and there were other 'people' involved instead of just attention whoring.
We're also only just 1 day into this one. My ban was weeks ago.

You've actually contributed more because you're a good poster. You have good takes on games and politics.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Are you guys saying the codex causes people to become suicidal alcoholics?

More like suicidal alcoholics naturally gravitate to the codex.
Compared to where?

There's suicidal alcoholics everywhere. Pretty sure there would be more proportionally in places like Twitter, Reddit, Resetera, Bioware and Bethesda forums (do they even still have those?).

Codexers are good copers. They take things being shit as a sign of their superior intelligence. :obviously:

I guess he lost it on his new job:

This truly sounds like the factory job from hell :negative:

Hope he comes back: Codex Town Drunk Entertainer is a prestigious job :obviously:

He should be getting help instead of shitting up the Codex and his opinions on pretty much everything were shit and retarded so in my opinion banning him was good for both him and the site.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom