Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
20220430193756-1.jpg

20220430193807-1.jpg

20220430194030-1.jpg

20220430194045-1.jpg

20220430194103-1.jpg

20220430194106-1.jpg

(Vigil: The Longest Night)

toughasnails

I think I spent 20 or so hours in that game without ever finishing it. It has some great things going but the areas are far bigger than they have to be and there is p much zero balancing. The game starts hard but but my character eventually became p much unstoppable, even the boss fights were reduced to trivial button mashing. And it's not like I was even that careful with leveling, at one point I was just randomly spending skill points since nothing seemed too useful anymore and I didn't ever use magic or even bother to look into how you are supposed to use it lol.

Nazrim Eldrak

Scholar
Sad music plays and the "hero" wrestles with his thoughts and emotions:

"I never wanted to do that. I had no choice but to kill them all."
"What have I done
:negative:!"
g7NRqng.png

CONSEQUENCES:
None
:backawayslowly:

Ezekiel

Arcane
The dry lens moisture in Infamous: Second Son is some of the dumbest I've seen. It's on the same spots! I hate having dirty eye glasses and would wipe that off as soon as I got the chance. But the virtual film director whose camera you're forced to view this game through is so proud of it that he doesn't clean it even over the course of several days.

in-FAMOUS-Second-Son-20220503015900.jpg

in-FAMOUS-Second-Son-20220502180622.jpg

in-FAMOUS-Second-Son-20220503020453.jpg

The same spots!

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
First time playing Fallout.

I failed the timer and lost the game on my first character, and had to start over. (And yes I forgot to name myself):
Screenshot (14).png

Second Character which I won with:
Screenshot (18).png

Screenshot (23).png

Screenshot (21).png

Screenshot (25).png

Probably my favorite RPG so far and I could write an essay on why it's so good but the codex already knows why. I'm currently going through Fallout 2.

Attachments

• Screenshot (20).png
    Screenshot (20).png
    506.6 KB · Views: 61

Nazrim Eldrak

Scholar
A melancholy melody played by a distant bard is heard as the "hero" writes
another entry in his diary:

"Today I walked through a stone garden of madness and death.
Crafted by a madman and his twisted creatures.
I am here to respect fallen men and women.
It breaks my heart to think of them and their possible stories and loved ones left behind."
:betrayed:
lVrkLxA.png

No, the game doesn't tell you who these petrified adventurers were.
:prosper:

A melancholy melody played by a distant bard is heard as the "hero" writes
another entry in his diary:

"Today I walked through a stone garden of madness and death.
Crafted by a madman and his twisted creatures.
I am here to respect fallen men and women.
It breaks my heart to think of them and their possible stories and loved ones left behind."
:betrayed:
lVrkLxA.png

No, the game doesn't tell you who these petrified adventurers were.
:prosper:
porkchisel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
First time playing Fallout.
:what:
Un-ironically in my first attempt, I didn’t see the timer (so I just kept exploring like there wasn’t one) and I didn’t do necropolis because the first group I approached attacked me, so I decided to come back later (I had also missed the library house which gives you the holodisk which contains information about the water chip in vault 12):lol::lol::lol:

I also didn’t give the caps to the water merchants because I thought they would betray me. I ran straight across the map to the brotherhood, got the quest and then ran to the cathedral and almost did that.:lol: I got to the glow and couldn’t figure out what the to do, so I left returning to the brotherhood with tons of radiation levels. Soon after I died of the time limit and radiation.

Next playthrough I went the player intended path but the first time was fun and I wish the game allowed you unlimited time to get yourself in trouble and possibly even beat the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom