Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGWatch was going to shut down - taken over by Taluntain instead!

Codex Year of the Donut
great, now codex will get even more trannified than it already is
You think DarkUnderlord has any more stamina left than his peer at RPGWatch? It's much more likely that we see Crispy becoming Administrator within the next year, you'll be begging for a simple trannification.
Saint_Proverbius is here to lead us to the promised lands.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
You think DarkUnderlord has any more stamina left than his peer at RPGWatch? It's much more likely that we see Crispy becoming Administrator within the next year, you'll be begging for a simple trannification.

GcRGsAU.png

Avantre

Educated
No need to fear, they're more likely to go to Resetera than here. And if they choose the 'dex, they know what they're signing up for.
I guess I'm stuck with you moaning cunt nuggets complaining that every new release isn't as good as Might and Magic II then, because I'm sure not using Resetera.

Repressed Homosexual
Does the Codex take refugees?

There might need to be a re-education process. What are your thoughts on ELEX?

I will give reparative therapy to any Watch refugee who wants to join in order to de-gay them. It's the only way to be safe.

To start with, to any poster from RPG Watch, in order not to reproduce your ways here, start by watching this video to learn of some tragic consequences of homosexual behavior:

Last edited:

A horse of course

I don't see Snowdex getting a massive influx of undocumented future doctors, lawyers, and engineers. Watchwitz has been shrinking year after year, so the vast majority of people who hadn't already moved to larger boards like here most likely have a specific reason for not being here already, like being leftoids or C*n*di*ns

Melcar

Arcane
I don't see Snowdex getting a massive influx of undocumented future doctors, lawyers, and engineers. Watchwitz has been shrinking year after year, so the vast majority of people who hadn't already moved to larger boards like here most likely have a specific reason for not being here already, like being leftoids or C*n*di*ns

Maybe they are already among us, infiltrated slowly over the years. Never relax!

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

SP is an old man who has to watch his animals, no time for long term codex commitments

Seeker
In My Safe Space
Your reaction to ArcaniA will vary widely depending upon what pair of glasses you are wearing. If you are a new or casual RPGer, then ArcaniA is a fun game that you will enjoy greatly. Even for classic RPGers it will be a nice game to have if you can afford it for when you do not have the time for a more immersive RPG
Turns out, shilling for bad games is not helping a website to gather a loyal userbase.

Falksi

Arcane
I for one would like to welcome our new RPG Watch refugees, and remind them that:
  1. Skyrim is fucking shit and your a cunt for liking it
  2. So's The Witcher 3 and Mass Effect 2, you fucking retards
  3. Niggers are bad
  4. Trannies are worse
  5. And homos are even worse than that
  6. All the above and all their admirers deserve to be burned at the stake.
Enjoy the Codex!

mkultra

Augur
a good forum back in the days, i left it 4'ish years ago due to all the woke leftist scum, unfortunately i've seen at least one of them on here, though obviously not particularly well liked it seems lol

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom