Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGWatch was going to shut down - taken over by Taluntain instead!

One thing you INGRATES seems to be ignoring is that the inevitable influx of wayward Watchers is going to possibly result in increased income for the server bills, which means this place might actually be around for a few more months.

Were there ever ultimatums made to the codex about upkeep vs shutdowns? I actually really like it here. Aren't many places old internet like this one still left.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
One thing you INGRATES seems to be ignoring is that the inevitable influx of wayward Watchers is going to possibly result in increased income for the server bills, which means this place might actually be around for a few more months.

Thanks to Pierre egregiously undercharging for KotC2 I've got a few extra pennies if you need some help.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

If the codex needs more money, make a thread about it.

Brickfrog

Learned
Fundraising ideas:
1. merch shop with a black justice for Lloyd hoodie.

2. Get in on that eSports money like those StarCraft and dota sites did: start a professional IceWind Dale team.

3. Introduce fundraising goals for contributors ala Kickstarter. At certain breakpoints the codex will hire dark web assassin's to kill a forum member voted on by the community.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I'm saying that this place kind of owes it to those misguided folks to help them out
disgusting quest compass advocate

I'm saying that they have been playing in story mode so long, their ironman here will be over before they even realize they started a new game. Why not at least have a tutorial?
Tutorial?

A Temple of Trials maybe. Only those who escape unscathed will be allowed in. Everyone else is fodder for the ants.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I would just like to say to all the RPGWatch refugees on their way here that you are welcome, accepted and validated, but you will never be a real woman. :positive:

Sykar

Arcane
The codex is like a pigsty. We are all happy pigs in mud!
8943-EKTROFEIA-AFOI-MPAMPOYTI-OE---HOIROTROFEIO-SERRES---HOIROSTASIO---EKTROFI-&-PARAGOGI-HOIRINOY-KREATOS-7.jpg

A horse of course

Stop copying my poasting style you thieving piece of shit.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I, for one, am definitely hoping we get some Watch refugees (though I wouldn't count on it). That shit would provide enough entertainment until, at the very least, the end of the year. Who knows, maybe this is the Codex's chance to do something positive for once, and change people's lives for the better!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom