Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Did something dumb, lost my password.

Rhett Butler

Scholar
I recently tried a firefox extension that generates long complicated passwords when you type simpler ones, and enters these for you automatically. I used this with my Bloodeyes account. Then I installed a new OS and forgetting I had done this. Now I can't log in to that account, and I can't recover my password because I apparently registered that account with a phony email address (probably a 10minutemail one, that's what I normally use to register for things). Could an admin please reset my password and PM it to me? Sure I can just use alts but I like Bloodeyes, he was my first account here.

entertainer

Arbiter
Male09.jpg

Micmu

Magister
I recently tried a firefox extension that generates long complicated passwords when you type simpler ones
Wow. You got what you deserved for using some crazy-ass software designed for lazy wankers.

Bloodeyes

Arcane
micmu said:
I recently tried a firefox extension that generates long complicated passwords when you type simpler ones
Wow. You got what you deserved for using some crazy-ass software designed for lazy wankers.

Because real men memorise their 27 character passwords that are different for every site they use right? Fuck off poser, you can collect your Codex cool points on your way out.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Real men don't use 27 character passwords for a fucking RPG forum.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Bloodeyes said:
Because real men memorise their 27 character passwords that are different for every site they use right? Fuck off poser, you can collect your Codex cool points on your way out.

lolwut

Bloodeyes

Arcane
I didn't create long passwords, I installed a firefox add on that generates complex passwords of up to 27 characters when you type shorter ones. All you need to remember are the shorter ones. It's a great system, except if you happen to reformat your computer and forget to have these longer ones saved in a text file somewhere. Hence "Did something dumb".

racofer

Thread Incliner
Real men don't need a password. Everyone else knows what can happen to them if they dare to access a man's account without his permission.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom