Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

There's no such thing as....

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
No such thing as reasonable law enforcement. So I wandered into this walled trading outpost in the middle of the city in FO4 and as always I start stealing stuff when no one is looking. Unfortunately someone noticed me grabbing some piece of garbage and suddenly everyone in the outpost is trying to kill me. Being the MC I easily kill every single person/animal inside this location and no one is even left to ask the question "Was it worth it?"

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
You never see any sort of military tactics, like formations, shield walls, or cavalry charges. Combat always starts and then turns into chaos. Nobody even tries anything close to a tactical defense, outside of maybe having some fortifications going on. Makes sense when its goblins or orcs, sure, but whenever the player is going up against something that's supposed to be an actual army make they should try something other than slowly running to get torn limb from limb.

Ryzer

Arcane
...spiritual successor to Planescape: Torment
Torment_Tides_of_Numenera_Cover.jpg

:troll:

Reinhardt

Arcane
There is no tournaments in Planet Escape: Tournament. It's like naming your game Ice Wind and then setting it in Sahara. Dumb.

Radiane

Cipher
There´s no such thing as more varied mixtures between different races in fantasy worlds. There are half-elves and such shit, and I acknowledge they don´t want to turn those worlds into something too disturbing, but in a world where there are so many different types of similar races, where they could very potentially mix with each other, it´s kind of unrealistic to not have all different kinds of frankensteined creatures, like orc-halfling-elves, or gnome-giant-dwarf-humans or whatever. There´s no way that in such a brutal world, where every other person is out to cut the next country´s inhabitants with some handy dagger from their good ole local weapon shop that there wouldn´t be more visible evidence of all the forced rapes all across the landscape

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom