Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

How do you rate lilura1.blogspot.com's commentary?

• Total voters

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
The blame is on rusty_shackleford, who hates us and doesn't want us to have nice things. Lilura was so mad about something he did she spent an entire blogpost on him.
She says herself in that post she made that she did not leave because of him https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...odexian-obsession.128767/page-60#post-7245970
Yeah, that's exactly what I do when another person's actions have no effect on me. I dedicate a blogpost to them.

Salvo

Arcane
The blame is on rusty_shackleford, who hates us and doesn't want us to have nice things. Lilura was so mad about something he did she spent an entire blogpost on him.
She says herself in that post she made that she did not leave because of him https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...odexian-obsession.128767/page-60#post-7245970
Yeah, that's exactly what I do when another person's actions have no effect on me. I dedicate a blogpost to them.
I-it's not like I think about you or something, b-baka

damager

Arbiter
Just looked up the best weapon in bg2 and first result was her blog. Pretty legendary shit. That woman has some SEO going on.

BanEvader

Permaban Rusty and bring Lilura back.
I would be more worried about the nigger, unless you are a nigger or a cuck that enjoys seeing her getting blacked.
Ah, clearly you haven't read the works of St. Thomas Aquinas regarding natural law. Cuckoldry is less unnatural than lesbianism.

Last edited by a moderator:

FriendlyMerchant

d1nolore

Savant
Lilura is clearly autistic, fixated on numbers, and doesn’t play well with others.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
We need Lilura's take on Jagged Alliance 3. She wrote a few paragraphs about Pentiment of all things, so surely one would think she'd want to be on the ground floor for this.

Falksi

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
"I-i-it's not like I left and wrote a blog post dedicated to you because I'm attracted to you or anything rusty-chan"
yea bitches can't resist the rustman.

FriendlyMerchant

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom