Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Dawn of War Tournament - SEASON 3 NOW OVER

Popiel

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Oh boi, I enter the 'dex first time in weeks and this greets me.

As far as I remember I did really good last time :lol:

whocares

Savant
I will not eat the bugs. I will not live in a pod. I will not use 2FA.

Last edited:

whocares

Savant
I will not eat the bugs. I will not live in a pod. I will not use 2FA.

Last edited:

Nahel

Arcane
Count me in. Got Co vid so got time to suffer I guess. Races undecided.

Sarathiour

Cipher
Interested, but I first have to see which family member/friend I have to bully in order to get a steam key, cause I did not converted my boxed version into a steam key back then.

Also will also have to test the lag.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
You know, if you guys keep going undecided you'll have no time to train.

Also my IG is still painfully bad :(
Interested, but I first have to see which family member/friend I have to bully in order to get a steam key, cause I did not converted my boxed version into a steam key back then.
I think you just input the boxed key into steam? I might be misremebering.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I think you just input the boxed key into steam? I might be misremebering.

Very likely, because I'm pretty sure I never bought the game on steam. It might work only for Soulstorm tho but I'm not sure - whatever the case the keys from the other ones will work in the race unlocker mod anyway.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
If anyone's eyeing the sale but is worried about applying in the last moment, sign-ups could be extended a week to accommodate that.

(AND THAT EXTRA WEEK COULD SURELY BE BENEFICIAL FOR SOME OF YOU FAGETS WHO HAVEN'T EVEN CHECKED IF THE GAME RUNS FOR YOU IN MULTI)

If anyone feels that way as described in this post, please make yourself known.

Sarathiour

Cipher
Well i did found my CD back
SEYpZnd.jpeg

Unfortunately I left the box and the code with my old stuff, so I won't be able to grab it any time soon.

The good new is that I've been able to bully someone into doing something definitely allowed by the steam chart and should at the very least be able to test if my connection is robust enough to get destroyed by codexer. Would someone be available for testing tomorrow afternoon ?

If I have to pay again to play online, I would at the very least want to be sure it works and also wait for the sales, because paying 40 buck for something that cost me 5 back in the days sound like daylight robbery.

Sarathiour

Cipher
Despite having the CD, I still have to download the whole thing, so I might not be up to snuff at 5 o'clock.

Sarathiour

Cipher
Everything seems to works fine, now I just have to relearn how to actually play the game.

Sarathiour/Sakul/GMT+2/no fucking idea idea for now.

Sarathiour

Cipher
By the way, is there a mod or something that allow you to conveniently rebind the hotkey, or do I have to manually change the files ?

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Mannnn, I really want to participate but I really suck at Dawn of War multi :/ Getting old and dead RTS reflexes won't help either. :?

Do I have time to warm up some? I'm not available in weekends since its summer time here and my hunting grounds just got open but I'm on PC nearly every night except friday and saturday.

Maybe I can install the game to my work PC ?

Y682keOUpOTlkpTy-637049425845247597.jpg

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Do I have time to warm up some?

See point 11 of the general terms and conditions.

Whocares, Jaedar and I are already getting regular games going, so any fags are welcome to join us.

I'm on PC nearly every night

Define 'night' so that I can figure out whether it's a good idea for you to sign up or not. Because if you can only play at midnight or something on weekdays, then that's going to be bad news.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
GMT +3 here, available from 20:00 to 01:00 hours.

Edit: I'll download it tonight and going to embarrass myself against AI for a bit.

My Steam nick is Cyberarmy too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom