Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Niggerino / Ontopoly banned

Semiurge

Cipher
May 25, 2022 at 2:26 AM - Ontopoly: Boomerang dick
I suggest to make ^ as a tag for both and unban them.

IdjqP6n.png

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Look, if I have to see someone's shaved, cut, and bent backwards banana, then I can't make any promises about who's going to go. I had to do half of this as it is with my eyes closed. How does it even bend that way?

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Look, if I have to see someone's shaved, cut, and bent backwards banana, then I can't make any promises about who's going to go. I had to do half of this as it is with my eyes closed. How does it even bend that way?
Was it anything like Clinton's?

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Let me explain the practical joke to everyone here who doesn't understand comedy. I'm not gay.

Step 1. Ask someone with a ludicrous looking dick to send you a dick pic, make sure they embed it.

Step 2. Make sure crispy is the only mod online

Step 3. Report the dick pic.

Step 4. Crispy is forced to look at a penis

Step 5. Do this a couple times

I'll see you all in 2 months. Good bye.

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
Just a reminder if you are a uk citizen that sending dick pics online is a major crime now and you will be facing jail time, even if the person reporting you was the one who asked for it.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Skinwalker

*teleports within you*
Patron
I've said it many times before and I'll say it again this place is secretly a gay dating site. I've seen countless evidence to prove my theory.
Secretly?

I still remember kaiserin, scottishmaritalarts and that third tranny hooking up for a threesome IRL, and then bitterly breaking up because of their horrid personalities.
Important correction: kaiserin was NOT involved in the menage a trois, it was SMA with another codexian tranny (pennywise, or smthn) and xir real-life tranny "partner" (that of pennywise, not SMA), who did not have a known Codex account (the third tranny, not SMA or pennywise). SMA lived with them for a short while as their third "partner", and then got kicked out because of... issues.

Kaisering, additionally, did NOT shit on @nomask4's chest, that was also SMA (well, the proposition to take a shit was there, if not the actual shitting process).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom