Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Dr1f7

Scholar
16.png

17.png

18.png

Nazrim Eldrak

Scholar
This is another of many diary entries by the so-called "hero"
and this time the place where he wrote an entry was in a tavern with joyful music, which was contrary to what he and his companions experienced:

"
We stumbled across a dungeon that we thought would be a milk run.

As we entered, flickering torches and an overpowering smell of decay greeted us.

My teeth trembled unintentionally and a cold sweat ran down my neck, even though my head was clear.

We fought many evil creatures of darkness there, and the sheer number of innocent corpses we encountered was sickening and utter horror.

It will take me and my companions some time to settle our minds and my heart goes out to the people who died this horrific death.

"

BkZ3G0q.png

that a vampire wolf could wreak so much destruction.
But it makes sense that they can, given their immunity to normal weapons and stunning bite, they can be quite a challenge for beginners (and the D&D fantasy society).

And yes, I turned off the outlines when taking the screenshot.

Zlaja

Arcane
Mount & Blade: Warband

Triggered!
fsDpcxg.jpg

deported-deportation.gif

My char ended up lookin' like Jesus (not intended)
WnWzxCl.jpg

Chose to start up in the mountains
B2lLjx6.jpg

Towns look nice at night (I look like a mongol with that hat)
KjMq6bL.jpg

Delivering a letter to the Middle-East desert area and roleplaying a mailman
gcokKz5.jpg

A local emir wanted me to extort some taxes for him. Villagers got pissed and attacked.
6wPt0Vv.jpg

To be continued...

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Clipboard02.jpg

Bit of a weird non-ending and I don't really feel like doing the endgame, since it'll just be more of the same fights anyway but still one of the better games this year.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom