Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hostile takeover of shoutbox by substance abusing losers

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Reasons to whine to mods about you being banned after shitting everywhere for a full 24 hours:

1. Attention
2. being a disturbed individual with a crippling alcohol addiction
SumDrunkGuy

You should not take that shit from him. He plays Fallout 76.

Rusty ain't wrong though. SDG needs to fix his situation.

Felt like he was on brink of it after rehab, but then he got obsessed with trying to date a junkie and everything was undone.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I don't know what the deal is with SDG.
I'm drunk every night. I'm drunk right now. I can't even sleep without a giant gin & tonic or plenty of pálinka. And yet, he's always making these strange threads. You don't have to make odd threads when you're drunk!

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Imagine being here for 8 years and having less than 200 posts because you spend all your time hanging out with junkies in the shout box

Gregz

Arcane
Reasons to whine to mods about you being banned after shitting everywhere for a full 24 hours:

1. Attention
2. being a disturbed individual with a crippling alcohol addiction
SumDrunkGuy

You should not take that shit from him. He plays Fallout 76.

Rusty ain't wrong though. SDG needs to fix his situation.

Felt like he was on brink of it after rehab, but then he got obsessed with trying to date a junkie and everything was undone.

I think the temp ban did help him. He did a job interview today.

Radiane

Cipher
I guess he is applying for the wrong jobs, he should try his luck as a youtuber or influencer of some kind or maybe kindergarten teacher? Someone who likes animals is bound to be good with children too, after all

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
My wine collection is now somewhere in the range of the low to mid 300s.

I never met anyone who collected wine. At best they had a wine fridge, but that got cleared as fast as it got filled

Sarathiour

Cipher
What the fuck grauken.

Cellar were a common occurrence in any kind of old house, and they are still a lot of people who ask for one to be built inside the new one. It's extremely common in France and Italy, I refuse to believe German never heard of it.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
What the fuck grauken.

Cellar were a common occurrence in any kind of old house, and they are still a lot of people who ask for one to be built inside the new one. It's extremely common in France and Italy, I refuse to believe German never heard of it.

I just never met anybody who did

Peachcurl

Cipher
G*rmans don't have wine cellars, they have rape dungeons.
Confusing us Germans with the Austrians again.

Common mistake.

cat.jpg

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Some people do not learn, they just rotate.

SumDrunkGuy: You're a fun person to talk to mebs
18 minutes ago
SumDrunkGuy: If it's cheap i'll pay for a month. I'd like for ya to show me the ropes mebs ;)
19 minutes ago
SumDrunkGuy: Mebs i still wanna play ff14 with you
22 minutes ago
SumDrunkGuy: Fuckin well said mebs
25 minutes ago
SumDrunkGuy: I don't even hate black people mebs <3. I'm down with the niggas just sometimes i feel like i have to hate them to fit in
30 minutes ago
SumDrunkGuy: I'm listening mebs
33 minutes ago
SumDrunkGuy: Mebs you should be a poet <3 you have a way with words
36 minutes ago
SumDrunkGuy: Perfect answer mebs
49 minutes ago
SumDrunkGuy: Leave mebs alone plz. Shes innocent
SumDrunkGuy: Mebs your typos are the best <3
Today at 2:35 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Mebs is normal. Theo is the one who starts all the shit
Today at 2:31 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Mebs did nothing wrong. She is a angel
Today at 2:30 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Just like mebs
Today at 2:06 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Im not aggresively pursuing anybody. I look after mebs because she reminds me of a girl i used to hang out with and that girl was a kind soul
Today at 2:06 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Mebs every time "she" comes in here it tries to start shit
Today at 1:53 AM
SumDrunkGuy: I'm still gonna keep the anti-theo train rollin. I'm sorry mebs but your friend is insufferable
Today at 1:52 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Mebs your handling of ggs is on point ;)
Today at 1:49 AM
SumDrunkGuy: The only reason i ever ignored mebs is because shes friends with theo. Theo is literally fuckin satan
Today at 1:40 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Mebs is a angel and we're blessed to have her ggs. Back off
Today at 1:39 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Thats the right attitude mebs. I can tell you are able to handle yourself *salute*
Today at 1:26 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Mebs doesn't need to be here to listen to this. Mebs if you ever need protected feel free to get behind me
Today at 1:24 AM
SumDrunkGuy: The only developer you should be giving your money to is From Software and maybe Capcom. Also FF14 because mebs plays it and thats it
Today at 1:13 AM

and the most terrifying message yet,
SumDrunkGuy:
Sometimes it takes a man and a woman to get together to remind everyone what love is

God help us all.

Last edited:

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
She don't want a solution, she want attention.
I know, just wanting to point that out again before SDG is again banned for an issue that can be solved easily.
I know you hate women but step back for just a moment and you might realise this isn't about me. I'm not trying to "get him banned" regardless, but this behaviour is pathetic.

(And that of a simp.)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom