Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Cleaning up the Codex.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Just ignore them? Is it really that hard? I don’t even use the ignore function but if someone writes shit I don’t care or want to look at, I just done read it lmao.
I don't have any intention of ever using the ignore feature.
i largely had the same sentiment for the longest time until i finally used it once and was amazed by the results

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
Abu Antar Name names. It's often the case that I already have somebody in my crosshairs and am waiting to see if other people are annoyed by him too.
BanEvader and Morenatsu. seem like two obvious posters. There's lots more, but these are the ones I will name.
Excuse me, motherfucker, what did I ever do to you, bitch? List the reasons. I barely browse much of the forum to even find threads to shitpost in. Technically, I don't actually qualify for your complaints, since I actually keep posting in most threads.

The real problem is most discussions are highly conducive to one-liner shitposts, and in fact, are probably specifically made for it, or even are such themselves. But you can ignore all of those easily and not miss out, if that's all you think someone has to offer.

When was it that your butt was hurt? Was it this? Because I sure can't find much else I actually posted in that I know upset you:
Soulslike games are shit and the only one I enjoyed enough to finish was Jedi: Fallen Order
You're a retard with utter shit taste who doesn't belong on the Codex.
Shut the fuck up, and go take a five minute breather.

Keep weaboo section civilized.
So, are you his alt? You're mad because I'm killing the mood of muh safespace? Shut the fuck up, and go take a five minute breather.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Abu Antar Name names. It's often the case that I already have somebody in my crosshairs and am waiting to see if other people are annoyed by him too.
BanEvader and Morenatsu. seem like two obvious posters. There's lots more, but these are the ones I will name.
Excuse me, motherfucker, what did I ever do to you, bitch? List the reasons. I barely browse much of the forum to even find threads to shitpost in. Technically, I don't actually qualify for your complaints, since I actually keep posting in most threads.

The real problem is most discussions are highly conducive to one-liner shitposts, and in fact, are probably specifically made for it, or even are such themselves. But you can ignore all of those easily and not miss out, if that's all you think someone has to offer.

When was it that your butt was hurt? Was it this? Because I sure can't find much else I actually posted in that I know upset you:
Soulslike games are shit and the only one I enjoyed enough to finish was Jedi: Fallen Order

So, are you his alt? You're mad because I'm killing the mood of muh safespace? Shut the fuck up, and go take a five minute breather.
Go check your profile. Click on "Postings". Look at your post history.

I'm not only complaining about posters that I interact with. There are lots of people like that , that I have never interaced with. It's not a personal issue. It's a forum wide issue.

Morenatsu.

Liturgist

Go check your profile. Click on "Postings". Look at your post history.

I'm not only complaining about posters that I interact with. There are lots of people like that , that I have never interaced with. It's not a personal issue. It's a forum wide issue.
A bunch of shitposts in threads no one cares about that you aren't even part of? Who cares nigger

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
Hey now. I have no alts and never will. Alts are for fags.
No no, that's not how this works, you're supposed to accuse me of being an alt myself. C'mon, man.

Yeah, wait a minute, what is this. You're one of my top poasters to rage at, yet you're not the one crying? It's just some butthurt bystander, dafuq

Mortmal

Arcane

A furry avatar is reason enough to just shoot you on sight, no talk.

Gastrick

Cipher
Just ignore them? Is it really that hard? I don’t even use the ignore function but if someone writes shit I don’t care or want to look at, I just done read it lmao.
I don't have any intention of ever using the ignore feature.
It's actually quite useful, that just ignoring the spammer Nutmeg really helped make Politics, God, and the Weath of Nations more readable. In a couple minutes, you can easily ignore several 100 posters.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I don't use the ignore feature.
Or I used to never used it.

Now I still don't use it, except when faced with true horror...

TripJack

Hedonist
Too many low effort trolls, and one-post driveby posters. I am all for free speech, and freedom to have whatever opinion you want. That's a strength of the site, including the rpg discussion. The problem is that you will see too many one liners in threads that will say something negative, and then you will not see any more posts in said thread by the user.
up yours nigger

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
I don't use the ignore feature.
Or I used to never used it.

Now I still don't use it, except when faced with true horror...
Oh please. You've met worse people on this website than me and that dumbass kid who called you a twerking millennial. Vlajdermen barely did shit to you. Go ahead and find your next furfag assburgers butt-buddy to secretly hate while you share money and roleplay cuddles and watch top 10 newest seinen at the Copera and pretend that makes you smart. You don't know shit and you don't care. You're just a pawn. A suffering depressed little Germoid faggot who forgets shit quicker than Lyric Suite. You fucked a tranny and your mom's a schizo and you've got no home and worst of all you're a programmer. Why? Because you were born ugly and stupid. It is your fate. Get real or get purged.

All you crybaby bitches out there can follow his example.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Links? Screenshots? Any actual evidence whatsoever other than a vague reference to someone's posting history? So we're supposed to do the work for you?

Either put up or shut up. If you see a post somewhere in any of the protected forums (anything in GRPG, in SCIENCE!!, etc. -- *NOT* in Politics or GD or in SF) then report it. If the report is valid, if the poster in question is spamming that forum, we'll ban them from that forum temporarily. If they complain too vociferously or keep doing it, then we'll eject them out the airlock into outer space to float dead for all eternity.

You, on the other hand, are ironically now the one in our sights because of this basically bullshit complaint thread.

BanEvader

I'm honored just to be considered... again.
Shitposting aside, the forum's already half-dead compared to 2019/2020. The reason you no longer have any funny trolls is because they're all banned. And I'm sure you'll improve the quality of the forum by banning more people. You must have been the top of your class at retard school.
Wait, who the fuck is BanEvader? Obvious my ass, he barely has any posts, I'm not even sure I've seen any of them. Couldn't you have listed ANY of the actual prolific shitpoaster troals?

p.s. no ban pls im a goodboi
Oh great, now the fucking furfag is talking shit.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Links? Screenshots? Any actual evidence whatsoever other than a vague reference to someone's posting history? So we're supposed to do the work for you?

Either put up or shut up. If you see a post somewhere in any of the protected forums (anything in GRPG, in SCIENCE!!, etc. -- *NOT* in Politics or GD or in SF) then report it. If the report is valid, if the poster in question is spamming that forum, we'll ban them from that forum temporarily. If they complain too vociferously or keep doing it, then we'll eject them out the airlock into outer space to float dead for all eternity.

You, on the other hand, are ironically now the one in our sights because of this basically bullshit complaint thread.
I was going to mention your name with the other two, but:

1. You're a mod. Nothing will be done.
2. With your current username, I refuse to tag you.

Edit: And how is doing your job my job? But we all know you get paid not to do your job.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom