Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Cleaning up the Codex.

BanEvader

I'm honored just to be considered... again.
You seem unfunny, are you Abu Altar?
I'll have you know I make my mom laugh all the time. Which is better than the abject horror your parents must be living in due to having spawned a furfag into existence.
If you were mine I'd take you on a hunting trip and we'd have ourselves an accident.

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
I'll have you know I make my mom laugh all the time. Which is better than the abject horror your parents must be living in due to having spawned a furfag into existence.
If you were mine I'd take you on a hunting trip and we'd have ourselves an accident.
My mommy loves me and plays shmups with me, she doesn't laugh at me. Super introvert autismo family, BASED!!

BanEvader

My mommy loves me and plays shmups with me, she doesn't laugh at me. Super introvert autismo family, BASED!!
What is this submissive, aw shucks shit? You trying to back out bro?
FUCKING FIGHT ME NIGGER
God, you're all such low T cucks Goddamn.

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
What is this submissive, aw shucks shit? You trying to back out bro?
FUCKING FIGHT ME NIGGER
God, you're all such low T cucks Goddamn.
Of course I'm low T, I'm not a tranny.

Gregz

Arcane
Just ignore them? Is it really that hard? I don’t even use the ignore function but if someone writes shit I don’t care or want to look at, I just done read it lmao.
I don't have any intention of ever using the ignore feature.
So, then why are you complaining about shitposters if you refuse to ignore them?
There are shitposters. Most I can stand. Then we have low effort trolls. It's about standards, not that I can't handle them.

Ignoring is for cucks.

I want higher standards, which should be something seen as strange.

The games industry has been in steep decline for years now, and there are admins here who ban Codexers for pointing that out to (((developers))). It's only natural that the quality of discussion has gone downhill as a result.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Just ignore them? Is it really that hard? I don’t even use the ignore function but if someone writes shit I don’t care or want to look at, I just done read it lmao.
So, then why are you complaining about shitposters if you refuse to ignore them?
There are shitposters. Most I can stand. Then we have low effort trolls. It's about standards, not that I can't handle them.

Ignoring is for cucks.

I want higher standards, which should be something seen as strange.

The games industry has been in steep decline for years now, and there are admins here who ban Codexers for pointing that out to (((developers))). It's only natural that the quality of discussion has gone downhill as a result.
The Wall is fine, could skip the constant triple posting. Other than that, don't see much reason to ban him. At best, a polite nudge to keep what he wants to say in a single post.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Hehe, yeah, like there are any games to actually talk about. Not being sarcastic by the way, it's fookin' dead man. Sometimes you happen upon a nice conversation, but going by new games, it's a wasteland. There is nothing to talk about, and if we were to cut all politic, tranny talk (that seems to infest all new games nowadays, considering all devs seems to be cut from the same antifa tree) there would be even less said in the threads.

Man, I would love having deep conversations about all kind of stuff, but games are so shallow now it can be summoned up mostly with one paragraph or less. And that goes for both story and gameplay.

Gregz

Arcane

Hehe, yeah, like there are any games to actually talk about. Not being sarcastic by the way, it's fookin' dead man. Sometimes you happen upon a nice conversation, but going by new games, it's a wasteland. There is nothing to talk about, and if we were to cut all politic, tranny talk (that seems to infest all new games nowadays, considering all devs seems to be cut from the same antifa tree) there would be even less said in the threads.

Man, I would love having deep conversations about all kind of stuff, but games are so shallow now it can be summoned up mostly with one paragraph or less. And that goes for both story and gameplay.

There are still good games being made, but they are mostly independent titles or mods with no budget for paying shills to "post news".

Codex Year of the Donut
Infinitron, I noticed you rated this retarded. You realize how Wall's ban looked, right?
He did his dumb shtick since he joined until he happened to do it to a libtard developer. Nothing he posted was any different from his typical postings, nor was it the first time he targeted a developer. But it was the first time he targeted a libtard developer from a notable corporation... and then he's gone.

Yes, yes, "we reserve the right to ban whenever" etc., etc., But it sure was an interesting time to decide he suddenly did something banworthy.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Honestly? This post kind of made me think about the poster I originally was and the poster I've become. It's kind of made me want to go back to just talking about video games, and not even when I was just shit talking video games. Back to when I was genuinely talking about games I liked and what I wanted out of gaming in general. I suggest other people do the same; reflect a bit and try to be better. Personally, I'm going to make an effort to go back to a genuine and productive poster. Not just when I'm talking about games but the full scope of my online existence here. Hopefully other people can do the same, I think it would make this place a much better place. Might start playing a game tonight, find the relevant thread when I finish, and actually interact within the original and true scope of this place.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Ignoring is for cucks.
So you want the mods to ignore people for you?
/thread

Also:
I used to think that previously active developers were cucks for leaving this place, but in all honesty, the way things are, I can understand why many left.
Ironically, the last dev I talked to left because of the staff and not because of the posters. And before you start, no it wasn't Sir Crispy that made him leave. Though he didn't get into specifics beyond that.

Last edited:
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Everyone always says that, but...

You'll float too, Abu. We all float down here

The first one is always the hardest.

Unwanted

Don Salieri

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
I don't use the ignore feature.
Or I used to never used it.

Now I still don't use it, except when faced with true horror...
Oh please. You've met worse people on this website than me and that dumbass kid who called you a twerking millennial. Vlajdermen barely did shit to you. Go ahead and find your next furfag assburgers butt-buddy to secretly hate while you share money and roleplay cuddles and watch top 10 newest seinen at the Copera and pretend that makes you smart. You don't know shit and you don't care. You're just a pawn. A suffering depressed little Germoid faggot who forgets shit quicker than Lyric Suite. You fucked a tranny and your mom's a schizo and you've got no home and worst of all you're a programmer. Why? Because you were born ugly and stupid. It is your fate. Get real or get purged.

All you crybaby bitches out there can follow his example.
Furries have vile hearts. It's easy to forget that the same messed up impulse that makes kikes get off to the suffering of everyone else is not only a genetic strain they have but something that anyone with an utterly diseased mind can get. You can tell this Moron-atchu guy has fucked a still twitching roadkill at some point and would molest the family pet at first opportunity. He'd likely kill in the process in some sick way too. Between the hooknoses in shrunken beanies sacrificing kids to Babylonian devils and defiling women when they aren't diddling kids, creeps like this raping dogs, the soulless masses of cockroaches and nigger monkey mockeries of human beings it's enough to make you realize that putting these disgusting freaks to the stake and burning them wasn't actually a historical evil in any way, shape or form.

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
I don't use the ignore feature.
Or I used to never used it.

Now I still don't use it, except when faced with true horror...
Oh please. You've met worse people on this website than me and that dumbass kid who called you a twerking millennial. Vlajdermen barely did shit to you. Go ahead and find your next furfag assburgers butt-buddy to secretly hate while you share money and roleplay cuddles and watch top 10 newest seinen at the Copera and pretend that makes you smart. You don't know shit and you don't care. You're just a pawn. A suffering depressed little Germoid faggot who forgets shit quicker than Lyric Suite. You fucked a tranny and your mom's a schizo and you've got no home and worst of all you're a programmer. Why? Because you were born ugly and stupid. It is your fate. Get real or get purged.

All you crybaby bitches out there can follow his example.
Furries have vile hearts. It's easy to forget that the same messed up impulse that makes kikes get off to the suffering of everyone else is not only a genetic strain they have but something that anyone with an utterly diseased mind can get. You can tell this Moron-atchu guy has fucked a still twitching roadkill at some point and would molest the family pet at first opportunity. He'd likely kill in the process in some sick way too. Between the hooknoses in shrunken beanies sacrificing kids to Babylonian devils and defiling women when they aren't diddling kids, creeps like this raping dogs, the soulless masses of cockroaches and nigger monkey mockeries of human beings it's enough to make you realize that putting these disgusting freaks to the stake and burning them wasn't actually a historical evil in any way, shape or form.
^^^Jasede is up there

Harthwain

Magister
Too many low effort trolls, and one-post driveby posters. I am all for free speech, and freedom to have whatever opinion you want. That's a strength of the site, including the rpg discussion. The problem is that you will see too many one liners in threads that will say something negative, and then you will not see any more posts in said thread by the user. There is currently too much retardation.
I don't see the prob...

confused-what.gif

Frankly, I don't see the point. Unless you are one of the moderators - one of the people doomed to read shitty or retarded posts, because that's their job - the ignore list is a feature that helps to deal with such people and separate the wheat from the chaff, and customize the reading to your preferences rather than asking for sweeping changes for everybody on the forum. If I had my way you'd have a goddamn French Revolution here. Good luck hoping for better standards. It's the Codex. The only way is down.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
The Wall is fine, could skip the constant triple posting. Other than that, don't see much reason to ban him. At best, a polite nudge to keep what he wants to say in a single post.

I agree. The Wall just needed to be told to stop constantly double/triple posting. I found his ban frustrating as he's generally entertaining unlike many of our pure shitposters.

Also why are we going balls to the wall for Smejki all of a sudden? I love Vavra and KCD but Smejki has always been questionable. He got mad at me once because I pointed out that it was nice to have a single realistic RPG (out of many) where you don't have women going toe to toe with men in physical combat.

No wonder he left Warhorse if he hates his own boss and game that much.

Mortmal

Arcane
Too many low effort trolls, and one-post driveby posters. I am all for free speech, and freedom to have whatever opinion you want. That's a strength of the site, including the rpg discussion. The problem is that you will see too many one liners in threads that will say something negative, and then you will not see any more posts in said thread by the user. There is currently too much retardation.
I don't see the prob...

confused-what.gif

Frankly, I don't see the point. Unless you are one of the moderators - one of the people doomed to read shitty or retarded posts, because that's their job - the ignore list is a feature that helps to deal with such people and separate the wheat from the chaff, and customize the reading to your preferences rather than asking for sweeping changes for everybody on the forum. If I had my way you'd have a goddamn French Revolution here. Good luck hoping for better standards. It's the Codex. The only way is down.
Ignoring users dont make quality posters magically appears unfortunately.

Humbaba

Arcane
Desiderius keeps triple and quadruple posting (single handedly rendered the Wrathfinder thread unreadable) but no one cares, so banning The Wall probably did have other reasons. Though for the record, I don't really care about s*rps.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom