Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Space Wreck - post-apocalyptic space RPG inspired by Fallout

It's gonna be a lot of fun!

blessedCoffee

c3RyYWl0amFja2V0cyBmb3IgaW50ZXJuZXQgdXNlcnM=
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
We're drawing closer to the "release" day, and I'm wondering how much it's gonna cost. Hopefully it's fairly priced!

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's now available as an Early Access release.

Shows up at €12.49, with a 10% release discount.

Latelistener

Arcane
I haven't played the demo. Can somebody tell me what he's talking about?

firefox-Tun0k46w-Zp.png

Last edited:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Kamaz game crashes when videos play. I'm on Windows 7. Apparently you can fix that easily, I read on the Steam forum. Pls fix, game keeps crashing when it plays the scene of me leaving the first area...

Kamaz

Pahris Entertainment
Developer
Kamaz game crashes when videos play. I'm on Windows 7. Apparently you can fix that easily, I read on the Steam forum. Pls fix, game keeps crashing when it plays the scene of me leaving the first area...
Sheesh, man, I am not even officially supporting Win 7! But ok, ok, now this became personal, I am looking into it!

P.S. When it crashes, can you continue playing? Videos are just flavour.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Sheesh, man, I am not even officially supporting Win 7! But ok, ok, now this became personal, I am looking into it!

Nope, the video gets stuck and when I click ok on the crash window, the game exits to desktop.

Kamaz

Pahris Entertainment
Developer

Nope, the video gets stuck and when I click ok on the crash window, the game exits to desktop.

Darn it.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Even worse: I gotta restart now because my progress got wiped. Had 5 or so nodes unlocked on the main menu star map, all gone. The crash during that transitional video fucked everything.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom