Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

A second stocks market mod is out, this one is a lot fancier than the first: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/6319
Now this is a fun little minigame! I guess I shouldn't demand more of it but th reward, in the end is more money? Money which is absolutelly useless in the game? It is still a novel idea and I wish CDPR thought about it some more. I mean, if even GTA V could manage it...

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
A second stocks market mod is out, this one is a lot fancier than the first: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/6319
Now this is a fun little minigame! I guess I shouldn't demand more of it but th reward, in the end is more money? Money which is absolutelly useless in the game? It is still a novel idea and I wish CDPR thought about it some more. I mean, if even GTA V could manage it...
Not useless if you have the right rebalancing mod. Try Blackwall and Reduced Loot in combination, and money becomes an issue. You can't just buy up all the cyberware and cars within ~10 hours of finishing the heist.

Edit: enemies leaving a lot less in terms of weapons and ammo is one thing, but I also never sell weapons, only disassemble them for the skill and components gain.

RobotSquirrel

Arcane
Developer
"Cyberpunk 2077 : Phantom Liberty will be a paid expansion"

2H3f60c.png
ah you just hate to see it don't you. Muh redemption arc.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

Seriously,CDPR fanboys,It's time to acknowledge that you got FUCKED by your sugar daddy polacks.
Empty promises and dissapointment,that's what you will continue to receive from them.
That's what money does to human beings. They got corrupted by big $$$ and lost their vision and humbleness.

Let me get this straight: I will have the privilege of paying 12 Eurobucks for 10 more hours of campagin that will in no way change the original ending, alter existing stats or game balance and will not give me any new game modes. I'm tempted to get back to WoW at this point. At least there I know I'm getting buck broken for 12 eurobucks a month but I choose how I get assfucked.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Imagine still being a CDPR fanboy in 2022,after being treated like a worthless slut by your favorite BASED polish video game creators.
What do you expect? 100 hours more playtime for free? Completely remake the game so it's not shit? I never had high expectations so I'm not going to get butthurt that they are releasing a paid DLC that I'll eventually pirate and play for free.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Imagine still being a CDPR fanboy in 2022,after being treated like a worthless slut by your favorite BASED polish video game creators.
What do you expect? 100 hours more playtime for free? Completely remake the game so it's not shit? I never had high expectations so I'm not going to get butthurt that they are releasing a paid DLC that I'll eventually pirate and play for free.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Oh shit,so sorry.
Have I dared criticize your favorite RPG of all time made by BASED polacks?
MUH veteran codexer.
I'm not saying you are retarded for criticizing CDPR.

It's your posts as a whole that leave me with the impression that you are a retard.
Nigga,you know it in your heart I speak the TRUTH. Pure,undistilled truth.

Gargaune

Magister

Seriously,CDPR fanboys,It's time to acknowledge that you got FUCKED by your sugar daddy polacks.
Empty promises and dissapointment,that's what you will continue to receive from them.
That's what money does to human beings. They got corrupted by big $$$ and lost their vision and humbleness.
Gentlemen, please! None of us believe you actually imagined CBP's expansion would be free and you're not trolling at this point, you're just legitimising a games journalist's paycheck, stop it!

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
They are trying so hard to fit in, it's embarassing. I don't know if we even have any CDPR apologists left any more.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom