Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Obsidian can't get Alpha Protocol out the door

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
franc kaos said:
Hur hur, he said Fallout... in comparison to AP
what he probably tried to refer to was the way the fallouts awarded you story perks for dealing differently with certain situations. from the little info they released, it looks like ap does that as well, as opposed to mass effect's achievement grind.
1) James Bond, 'You killed my whore. I'm going to kill you - once I've finished my martini.'
2) Jason Bourne, 'You killed that whore, you're a dead man walking.'
3) Jack Bauer, 'The whore is dead, we have 24 hours to stop something.' Shoots guy on way out.
'cept all the choices they've shown so far are non-trivial. methinks the whole deal with the way ap's dialogue system works was to reduce dialogue choices to the non-trivial ones.

ya, i know it's cool to hate things'n stuff, but this is pretty much the only non-indie rpg(-ish) game that looks even remotely promising and has me looking forward to it.

1eyedking

Erudite
Ass Protocol will be a massive failure. I'll leave this here and quote it a year from now when the game comes out, and I'll look really clever and smug.

:smug:

Lyesmith

Liturgist
Mikayel said:
Codex RPG of all the time: Jew furnace simulator.
*snip*
New-gen version would rather look something like that:

ECBACK~1_r1_c1.jpg
ECBACK~1_r1_c2.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom