Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPG games for Girls

unmastered

Educated
dont be agressive
just a list that shows what girls are looking for in RPGs

Syraxis

Novice
The word "cute" is used at least once in almost all of the descriptions, and girls wonder why shit like this is marketed to their demographic:

gamesforgirls.jpg

A true Girl RPG! ... There is no real chalenge in this game, but its EXTREMELY cute...
I think we have a new sub-genre on our hands to classify all the things the Codex holds dear.

J1M

Arcane
Syraxis said:
The word "cute" is used at least once in almost all of the descriptions, and girls wonder why shit like this is marketed to their demographic:
Using this list-maker as our sample size I don't think they have to wonder. I think it's pretty clear they are glad that things that are primarily cute with little challenge are marketed to them. Also, LOVE STORY.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
This list was either written by a little girl or a middleaged japanese businessman in a ballerina outfit. Aside from RPG GAMES!!!, I don't see anything wrong or lulzy about it.

Zeus

Cipher
It's like a music snob mocking some 12 year old girl's list of favorite boy bands.

"Joans Brothers? Try a real band like RADIOHEAD!"

Deleted member 7219

RPG games for girls? Roleplaying game games for girls? Are those like DVD discs?

Syraxis

Novice
Clockwork Knight said:
Hey, I see Spyro there. I remember some people here liking the older games

Heh, I just noticed that myself. I liked the old PS1 games, along with Crash Bandicoot. Shame what became of them now...

J1M

Arcane
Syraxis said:
Clockwork Knight said:
Hey, I see Spyro there. I remember some people here liking the older games

Heh, I just noticed that myself. I liked the old PS1 games, along with Crash Bandicoot. Shame what became of them now...
Oddly you missed the more likely explanation: your tastes have matured from that of a little girl.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom