Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Suggest a game for me to fakereview.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Just like the subject title says. I'm bored to death playing through Final Fantasy 7 and I don't feel like playing Fallout or Arcanum or PST for the millionth time. I want to take a piss on the english language yet again by writing another angry rant/amusingly idiosyncratic and terribly obvious faux review.

Syraxis

Novice
Dragon age when the pc version gets released/leaked on bittorrent.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I should review Dragon Age blind and then see how right or wrong I was when it does come out. GTA:SA should also be interesting since changing your character's appearance is usually what passes for rpg elements in today's games. Not that I'd write a serious and genuine article about it or anything but I could probably write something.

Elzair

Cipher
When you said "fakereview", did you mean a review in the style of your Mass Effect review? If so, I would suggest finally doing one for Drakensang.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Drakensang, definetely. Or perhaps it would leave you with not enough inspiration, reviewing a game so bad it practically makes fun of itself.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Elzair said:
When you said "fakereview", did you mean a review in the style of your Mass Effect review? If so, I would suggest finally doing one for Drakensang.
You want that with or without excessive profanity?

Elzair

Cipher
Andyman Messiah said:
Elzair said:

Doesn't matter. Whichever your prefer.

fastpunk

Arbiter
Elzair said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Elzair said:

Of course it matters. With profanity! Also, wait for DA:O and review that.

Elzair

Cipher
fastpunk said:
Elzair said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Elzair said:

Of course it matters. With profanity! Also, wait for DA:O and review that.

There will probably be others wanting to do DA:O (I know I would like to give it a go). I was suggesting something that no one else was doing or had done.

made

Arcane
DA or Risen. Since 50 fanboys will likely submit a DA review just like with FO3, you do Risen.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom