Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect 2 - Tali carries over

LazyD

Liturgist
Emotional Vampire said:
Pew pew! Whzaaam! Phang Whaaam Pshang pew pew! BOOOM!

Oh excuse me. ME2 was so good I LARPed.

i lol'd

DreadMessiah

Liturgist
New adept... Spam the same power over and over! Let enemies run into your obvious trap with our crappy ai! Never need to fire a shot! Use shockwave to hit many enemies at once! FUK YEAH!!!!!1!1 BST GMAE EVAR!!21!>! :x I thought ME could not get any worse. I was wrong.... :(

Pull trigger it is. They took away even general direction. :(

Mister Arkham

Scholar
She always was the least offensive of the ME squad members, and was the only one who didn't really sit you down and feed you a life story. Her race was always kept relatively mysterious as well, which was nice. Too bad they're likely to ruin her in this one.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Mister Arkham said:
She always was the least offensive of the ME squad members, and was the only one who didn't really sit you down and feed you a life story. Her race was always kept relatively mysterious as well, which was nice. Too bad they're likely to ruin her in this one.

Are you kidding? She had a new lengthy and boring dialog after every mission.

TNO

Augur
I also found Tali the least fucking annoying party member. This is probably because Bio did the least work on her. I'd take romancing her over Ashley or that blue alien chick, tbh.

But not over the 'none of the above ffs' option.

I wonder: will it be possible not to have sex with something in this game?

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
It was possible to not *have sex* in ME and it will be so in ME2.

"Shut the fuck up."
"Yes, Commander."

See? Easy.

denizsi

Arcane
Indeed, I don't get this bullshit about the characters feeding you personal dramas. You can play through the game without ever knowing anything about them. You just need to pick up the obvious line to bypass all that shit.

Multi-headed Cow

Yeah, I'd agree that she was one of the least offensive NPCs. Didn't really give much of a shit about everyone BUT Tali and Garrus, and those two I was only slightly interested in. Garrus because I thought it would be cool if you could push him into being a FRONTIER JUSTICE SPACE COP DOESN'T FOLLOW THE BOOK, and Tali because BSG race that has to stay in space suits was kind of entertaining, though she herself didn't have much personality. Maybe she'll have more once she's out of the spacesuit and into Shepard's collar-grabbing arms. :smugcodex:

SerratedBiz

Arcane
you guys are all idiots and obviously havent played the first game for thinking Tali would even be able to have a romantic relationship with shephard. The whole reason she's in the suit is because she and all her race have a compromised immune system. She wouldnt last 5 minutes. In the books its described that the Quarians start spewing puss from every orifice and writhe in pain when exposed.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
SerratedBiz said:
you guys are all idiots and obviously havent played the first game for thinking Tali would even be able to have a romantic relationship with shephard. The whole reason she's in the suit is because she and all her race have a compromised immune system. She wouldnt last 5 minutes. In the books its described that the Quarians start spewing puss from every orifice and writhe in pain when exposed.

wat?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom