Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Jasede
Reactions
9,791 47,796 20 1,212 101 875

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I take it you would date MCA if you could? Go to some seaside restaurant on a starry night, then take a walk on a remote beach followed by a wild love making under moon light?
    Word on the street that you finished ADOM many times... don't want to write a short 1-2 paragraphs review for us? :3
    Well you say it's not good but I am having fun reading the LP.
    Jasede
    Jasede
    Flattery will get you everywhere, snake.
    Krraloth
    Krraloth
    A "well played" would have sufficed, dog-man.
    how's surgey these days
    Nicolai
    Nicolai
    heh, i'll drop him a note on badgame, see what his fursona is. maybe link us up to his furryaffinity user and check out the sick art he has commissioned of it (surely every furre does this)
    Nicolai
    Nicolai
    PS3 username? sugardrgn

dragon's aren't even furry, wth
    Jasede
    Jasede
    Wow, you research quickly. Tell him Jas says hi.
    Don't take me too seriously.

I am however a good listener, even if completely without tact.

We should chat some time. Just you know, get to know one another.
    How's Germany?
    Jasede
    Jasede
    Terrible.
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    Awww. But the beer?
    Jasede
    Jasede
    I don't have time to drink beer! I am working and trying not to let it crush me so much that I don't find a better job ASAP, heh. :P
    I'm saddened by the fact that you are returning to Europe.
    I would have liked to have met you, had you come to the east coast.
    And if you really do have a body similar to that one guy in the guy thread, I would definitely park my meat between your cheeks.
    Seriously, I hope you'll be okay.

I'm sure you'll get some place to stay in Germany.

Have you tried different cities in Germany? Since you said people seem cold there.

Anyhow. Auf Wiedersehen.
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    I'm sure the consulate would be able to help you out in finding accommodation for a month.

What city are you looking at, or don't you care?
    Jasede
    Jasede
    Don't care. I wrote the appropriate social services of my hometown if they can help, but since I have nothing that ties me there I don't think I really care too much.

Good idea about the consulate. I was gonna write them right now, actually.
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    My mother used to work at the embassy in London when my father was posted there for a couple of years.
    Jasede
    Jasede
    Sorrry, I don't. But there's a let's play that's translating the game for the SA forums in forum-post format- but I bet you already knew about that. Just in case you didn't, here's a link to the thread:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3447397

You need an SA account to read it right now, but that changes depending on the weekday so you may be able to read it tomorrow.

Sorry I couldn't help.
    damicore
    damicore
    No problem man, it's a shame I can't get myself to play this game though, recently played 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors and I heard this game is pretty similar.
    I guess I'll just wait and see how this translation project goes.
    Yeah, I wanted to see that LP but I couldn't make an account in SA because of the pay to read policy. I hope free registrations open soon, at least that way I'll get to read a bit of that LP.
    Jasede
    Jasede
    Just keep checking every day; certain days of the week or weeks of the month are "everyone can read everything" weeks.
    j-man
    come back to #fallout
    Jasede
    Jasede
    Last time I tried Jaesun banned me from it because he thought I was a Jasede imposter.
    Yeah I don't know why anyone would want to impersonate me either.
    Nicolai
    Nicolai
    I grant you safe passage o>
    You mother....I'll 'retard' every one of your posts..biiatch.... A consoletard and derp souls fan deserves no less. ;)

Of course you started it. What stayed in that shitty thread should have stayed there. DU is getting too many free lulz.

Ahh fuck it, it sets a bad precedent...I'll undo all those.
    commie
    commie
    Fuck, now I can't find all those posts...I think a few were in that stupid thread so I won't bother as in the end DU will just delete it, but still looking further afield.
    Jasede
    Jasede
    Doesn't matter. Sorry for having been a cunt.
    commie
    commie
    Hey it's no problem...I think I mostly spammed your DS comments so I'll find them eventually and I just cleared 4 more from a couple of other threads. I think you had some negatives to begin with on that thread like me so nothing can be done about those.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom