Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
J_C
Reactions
7,294 25,881 12 867 8 270

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *offer retracted* sorry men i'm busy again.
    J_C
    J_C
    Where is your portfolio? :P I'm not parting from my jew dollars without seeing who it goes to?
    I would hire someone to make me a nice looking promotional art for my game. I pay 30 dollars.
    Poor germans have such a guilt about World War 2, they would rather lay down and die against the muslims than say NO MORE!
    Kazuki
    Kazuki
    The Russians and Japanese did arguably the same if not worse than Germans did, yet did they moping and moaning around like bunch of pussies for something they did in the past ? NO. The past germans before the rise of hitler, will looking germans today with disgust and ashamed for what once a proud and great nation.
    Severian Silk
    Ack! No way to disable ignore list in profile posts.
    Orobis
    Orobis
    It's the schools that are teaching kids to feel sorry for themselves, they need to get rid of that shit.
    I'm getting tired of dumbfucks not replying properly just posting me a cuck tag. If you have an opinion, say it, but don't post cuck to me!
    I don't want so sound like the unbearable elderly people, but I'm getting really fed up with not being able to sleep because of thisfestival
    J_C
    J_C
    Shut the fuck up already, it is midnight!
    Severian Silk
    Move to somewhere in the Western hemisphere. Here it's only in the early evening.
    If you are a rich person, why don't you give me 500 dollars? You wouldn't even feel it, but it would help me a lot.
    Cool name
    Cool name
    You probably don't deserve 500 dollars, better to spend it on clothes or even video games.

Dead srs
    Excidium II
    Excidium II
    Agree J_C
    Lhynn
    Lhynn
    No one likes beggars.
    I'm fucking tired of people insulting others for liking something they don't like. And fuck them for making me just like them.
    Asking for the Codex Consensus about a game is fucking retarded. There is no Consensus about anything on the Codex!
    J_C
    J_C
    Everything is forgiven taxalot!
    Irenaeus
    Irenaeus
    PoE is the greatest RTwP cRPG since Planet Escape: Tournament
    Hirato
    Hirato
    Some nights taxalot can still hear todd whisper: "You see my mountain? You can climb it."
    I'm certain that if I make my next game, I will change to the Gamemaker: Studio engine. Reading up on it, it will be a nice fit for me.
    Stop brofisting me dammit! I've gathered more fists in the last 2 days than in weeks before. My anus hurts!
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    I would brolapse you if I had brofisted you.
    New Codex experiment: putting everybody who seem unredeemably retarded and edgy on ignore.
    DakaSha II
    DakaSha II
    Because those who you thought are not unredeemably retarded, will suddenly become so once you realize that they think an ignore list is an if then statement: If JC has an ignore list then JC is butthurt. You will fall into an endless ignore spiral, and yourself turn into an unredeemable retard.
    J_C
    J_C
    I know you just want me to ignore you Sheep, but it won't work. You don't seem that retarded just yet.
    DakaSha II
    DakaSha II
    And then youll have to self eject to ignore yourself.
    Wow, PoE did a huge jump in sales since the last time I checked. It was barely 500K a few months ago, and now around 800K. GG Obsidian!
    pippin
    Even with discounts this game is still p. expensive, so I guess they are doing something right.
    Excidium II
    Excidium II
    Just wait for Gold -75%
    muds_animal_friend
    muds_animal_friend
    I weep to see Obsidian rewarded for unleashing the abomination that is RTwP upon the world once more.
    I realized that my shitty memory is a blessing in gaming. In 4-5 years, I can replay games with forgetting most of the details.
    I always liked, but rarely watched Total Biscuit's videos. But knowing that he might be gone forever soon,suddenly I enjoy all of his videos
    jcd
    jcd
    total biscuit more like total loser
    jcd
    jcd
    john bain more like john dead
    Severian Silk
    He's headed for the great popamole in the sky.
    You see me defending Double Fine here, but you don't see me on the DF official forums because all that sucking up makes my blood boil.
    J_C
    J_C
    I just say this because I just took a glance of that place and it was awful.
    How is it possible that every time I start playing Elite, I enjoy it a lot at first, but always burn out and uninstall after 20 hours?
    pippin
    sounds like Morrowind
    dibens
    dibens
    It's your brain begging you to do something productive with your life
    Ellef
    Ellef
    20 hours is still a pretty good run.
    I'm planning to make a point and click adventure with RPG Maker. Are you excited?
    Severian Silk
    I started making a TRPG using RPG Maker, but the tactics script designer switched his focus to a commercial project instead.
    Irenaeus II
    Irenaeus II
    Use Torque
    J_C
    J_C
    AGS, Torque? I can't program or draw art for shit. I need something easy. And I'm just fucking around, not gonna make a true game (for now).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom