Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Ash
Reactions
2,660 11,711 6 391 49 52

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• silly kids don't even know that final trigger xenogigma isn't even in the top #1064 of best japanese rpg games of all time am i right
    Ash
    Ash
    Get out, weeb.
    Delterius
    Delterius
    gtfo of my forums you living embodiment of cuckoldry
    Ash
    Ash
    Reported for retardred harvesting.
    Ash, I have a question about Deus Ex you may help me with. I installed the D3D10 renderer and now the font of the game looks smoother. But I don't like it at all. Is there any way to get rid of that, short of getting rid of the renderer altogether? I like everything about it BUT the smooth font.
    Ash
    Ash
    Set anti-aliasing to 0 ?
    Sigourn
    Sigourn
    Setting anti-aliasing off does fix the in-game smudged font... a shame it also destroys the 3D models anti-aliasing. Thanks anyway! I'll see if I can solve it with a 3rd party tool.
    Never played OG Deus Ex before yesterday.

Looking at GMDX, it became obvious to me that I would install it for my first playthrough. Thanks for providing comparison screens for the graphical improvements, and your maintenance of this long standing project. That is a true labor of love! Thanks!
    c2007
    c2007
    Yay veealune. Guess who bought the game. I'll play how I want to, thank you very little.
    unfairlight
    unfairlight
    Not inherently, but I still don't think it's vanilla and it isn't. I think the game's quirks is what make it what it is, GMDX is a good mod but I still think first playthrough should be vanilla.
    United Nations
    United Nations
    Vanilla Dues Ex was an excellent fucking game when it came out in 2000.

I rented it from Blockbuster and played it on my PS2.

What a bitch, I got absolutely nowhere, it was the Dark Souls of its era.

JC's monotone voice and the soundtrack is the textbook definition of badass.

I don't think I made it off the pier.
    One of the few dudes here that actually knows about what makes games good.
    Respect. :salute:
    Ash
    Ash
    Try my mod for Deus Ex if you want modern day incline.
    DJOGamer PT
    DJOGamer PT
    Already did dude. Back in September. I'll make a second playtrough of the mod soon enough, just finishing up BotW.
    This is your friendly monthly reminder.
    Stop posting and start typing. Arx isn't getting any younger and neither are we.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    Stop fucking posting here and start an Arx Fatalis mod god damn you. Unlike most of us, you can actually DO something ingame-related. Why fucking don't you :)
    Baron Dupek
    Baron Dupek
    Before they made "shoutbox" thingy (to note progress on their page) I though they dropped the project. But here is.
    BTW. release is somewhere in next few weeks.
    Ash
    Ash
    Oh, nice. I was hopeful for that project but I too thought it died. Still, I'm skeptical of how good it can possibly be since it is basically making a new game nearly from scratch in idTech3 (Doom3 engine) which is taxing to a small group of non-profit modders. I'd love to be proven wrong though. Dark Mod and Black Mesa managed it.
    United Nations
    United Nations
    Been dying to play more Arx for a very long time. Mod looks great. Hopefully it will be finished sometime in the near future, with Doom 4 being released this month, LOL.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom