Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Something is lacking

Angthoron
Angthoron
This is why you should stop being a lazy piece of shit and invent flying cars.
a Goat
a Goat
You can clog the sky just as well as you can clog the streets, it just takes more cars to do that.

Stop being fucking faggot and learn how to pick up your coworkers that live close to you or on the route to your job. You'll save on fuel, parking slots and other's people frustration by reducing traffic.
a Goat
a Goat
Inb4: MUST FEED THE OIL/CAR JEW, IF I DON'T COMMUTY IN MY OWN CAR EVERY DAY PEOPLE WILL THINK I'M A LOSER WHO CAN'T AFFORD ONE!!!
Angthoron
Angthoron
Oh, I actually use public transport too, and have used car pooling before. Both can work nicely. Too bad you don't see the problem in situation I referred to, but that was to be expected.
a cut of domestic sheep prime
I have a car I use, but it's refreshing to me to use public transport now and again. I get to use...what are those things under my torso called again? Oh, yes, legs. I get to use my legs...
:M
Ellef
Ellef
What post we referencing mates
Angthoron
Angthoron
Just some shit in GD's own Blogdex thread.
RK47
RK47
angbelivable.
an Administrator
an Administrator
Only disadvantage of using public transport for me is girls usually ignore me.
a Goat
a Goat
You're the one who's supposed to have initiative, man.
Yeah, you take the initiative and ignore them first! That'll show 'em.
an Administrator
an Administrator
They magically gravitate toward anyone who has a car
*looks at his luxury car*
*cries*
*picks up the phone and calls crispy to talk about loneliness*

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom