Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
FuriousGamer87
Reactions
87 2,147 9 4

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Making isometric animations is killing my gamedev mood. Next game, I am going for orthographic projection. Fuck the isometric art grind!
    FuriousGamer87
    FuriousGamer87
    I probably going to continue with isometric projection only if I can snagged a hap.. I mean competitively-priced pixel artist for my next game. Otherwise, just imagining that I have to do the art myself again destroy any mood I have for gamedev.
    NeoKino
    NeoKino
    You live in Malaysia there must be people cheap enough to do it. Honestly if your game is good i'll buy it and shill it for you.
    Ninjerk
    Ninjerk
    Blender has accessible isometric projection. I thought I read somewhere about someone writing a script that would automate (all or part of) the process of creating sprite sheets out of the model.
    I hate it when I thought out better gameplay mechanics to improve the one I have implemented. Great. Now I have to put it in. Fuck u brain
    Severian Silk
    Tell your brain to go fuck itself, and leave the old crappy mechanics in.
    Lhynn
    Lhynn
    Are you positive they are better?
    enjoying myself coding and writing after all that art hell. fuck that. hopefully got cash for an artist next game.
    Finally able to work on some coding after a hell of a weekend of just fucking arts, arts and more arts.
    Excidium II
    Excidium II
    But did you finish all the art?
    FuriousGamer87
    FuriousGamer87
    of course not. but some coding is like an oasis after all that sweatshop hell.
    It is difficult to force yourself to work on a separate female character model when temptation to just add boobs to the male model is there
    hivemind
    do it, you can call it the tranny model and score SJW points
    Severian Silk
    This sounds just like real life.
    working on animations is pure hell especially when you have to account of customization of parts.
    zwanzig_zwoelf
    zwanzig_zwoelf
    working on animation is pure hell if you're not an artist
    Fffffffffffffffuuuuuuu.. Need to change the sprite art style again as the current one is too fat for other fatass characters to walk over
    FuriousGamer87
    FuriousGamer87
    I didn't try to cross a dead/KO character with a walking character yet until today.
    FuriousGamer87
    FuriousGamer87
    Then again it is strange that FFTA2 and FFTA never have corpses on the battlefield. I guess they figured it out far later than I did.
    Excidium II
    Excidium II
    Looks like you are better than an entire team of professionals.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom