Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by InD_ImaginE

1. Lambchop19
    Lambchop19
    Religion of Peace™️
    Jul 31, 2016
  2. an Administrator
    an Administrator
    Here mosques don't call for prayer very loud. And this is an ISLAMIC country
    Jul 31, 2016
    alkeides 2.0 brofisted this.
  3. InD_ImaginE
    InD_ImaginE
    The problem is, it is not really that loud here either. The bitch just make people lives harder for no fucking reason besides her idiocy. How the hell did she think complaining about something like that in a region majorly populated by uneducated Muslim mob is a good idea?
    Jul 31, 2016
    Kazuki brofisted this.
  4. Kalin
    Kalin
    Slimecuck detected
    Jul 31, 2016
    Irenaeus, Ellef, alkeides 2.0 and 1 other person brofisted this.
  5. an Administrator
    an Administrator
    Muslims burn a buddhist temple but it's the girl's fault XDDDDDD
    Jul 31, 2016
    Chaotic_Heretic, Irenaeus, Ellef and 2 others brofisted this.
  6. InD_ImaginE
    InD_ImaginE
    The Muslim is at fault for burning. But why the heck the girl even have to do the complaining to begin with. It is called knowing where and with who the fuck you are living.

Would you you talk shit about some latin american gang in Brazil crime infested favela? Of course you wouldn't.
    Jul 31, 2016
    Kazuki brofisted this.
  7. alkeides 2.0
    alkeides 2.0
    Jul 31, 2016
    Chaotic_Heretic, Irenaeus and Ellef brofisted this.
  8. an Administrator
    Jul 31, 2016
  9. InD_ImaginE
    InD_ImaginE
    If I am a Muslim I would have been happy with the burning. :M :M
    Jul 31, 2016
  10. Ellef
    Ellef
    Your post says she got the Buddhist temple burned, don't weasel out of it, filthy Moslem. These are the savages Europe entering Europe.
    Jul 31, 2016
    alkeides 2.0 and Irenaeus brofisted this.
  11. InD_ImaginE
    InD_ImaginE
    Hilarious :D
    Jul 31, 2016
  12. Delterius
    Delterius
    She had it coming for having ears.
    Jul 31, 2016
    Irenaeus brofisted this.
  13. Irenaeus
    Irenaeus
    Trust a snake before a jew, a jew before a turk, but never trust a chink. Also, behead all muslims.
    Jul 31, 2016
  14. Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    This discussion here is a fascinating insight into how Muslims think.
    Jul 31, 2016
    Chaotic_Heretic, Lambchop19 and alkeides 2.0 brofisted this.
  15. Kazuki
    Kazuki
    Sadly I must agree with my fellow Indonesians on this matter, you can't just barking muh privelege in country where's the majority isn't your culture or religion. Everytime i hear a very loud call of prayer i will suck it up and deal with it, instead fucking complaining about it.
    Jul 31, 2016
  16. Kazuki
    Kazuki
    Here's a basic rules living in majority of culture or religion of not your own regardless your religion, sex, ethnicity etc. Don't be a fucking dick to others and show some respect to local law and culture regardless if you agree with it or not.
    Jul 31, 2016
  17. asfasdf
    asfasdf
    You are an idiot.
    Jul 31, 2016
  18. an Administrator
    an Administrator
    tldr bow to majority
    Aug 1, 2016
    Irenaeus, Lambchop19 and Kazuki brofisted this.
  19. Irenaeus
    Irenaeus
    I just remembered that Chinks trash their own Muslims constantly.

Chinks are wise.
    Aug 1, 2016
    Chaotic_Heretic and alkeides 2.0 brofisted this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.