Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Angthoron
Angthoron
Eh, my username is cool enough.
dream expert
dream expert
True enough.
zwanzig_zwoelf
zwanzig_zwoelf
Angstythorninthebutt.
Angthoron
Angthoron
Launch all porky zigs.
zwanzig_zwoelf
zwanzig_zwoelf
I miss our shoutbox days, Angsty.
Angthoron
Angthoron
Why did you kill your old acc anyway?
zwanzig_zwoelf
zwanzig_zwoelf
I thought about taking a vacation from the codex to focus on my game and try to find some new frenz. Turns out it was a terrific and terrible idea at the same time.
Baron Dupek
Baron Dupek
name is cool but avatar sucks
played it recently and can confirm
EDIT I'm mad because this shit game filled with filler content delayed last update of Mico's BG saga.
I'm waiting for this moment for 6 year and this shit game stopped him.
:mad:
Angthoron
Angthoron
Could be worse, he could've been delayed by Fallout 4.
Baron Dupek
Baron Dupek
I think he already played F4.
PS. I found that there is - now - as much mods for FNV as F4, arouns 17k. Weirds numbers, considering release times of both of them.
dream expert
dream expert
Hopefully there will be FO4 mods that will uninstall Windows on anyone who chooses to play FO4.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom