Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Country_Gravy
Reactions
1,743 3,575 112 1 126

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• butthurt to what? What the fuck does that even mean?
    Country_Gravy
    Country_Gravy
    It means you are a piece of shit that doesn't let people view your profile. It means you have taken so much cock up your ass, your "butt" is now "hurt". It means fuck off.
    NeoKino
    NeoKino
    Sister, Daughter, He wants to be a little princess, and or pervert,
    Country_Gravy
    Country_Gravy
    My kids like the Disney games on the TV.
    Blaine
    Blaine
    Well, that's what I figured, which I why I refrained from sending a chat message.

The vast majority of people on my friends list haven't procreated (else they have very young children), so it's very peculiar to see.
    Firearms were not built with the intent to kill something as their primary use!
    a Goat
    a Goat
    Of course they weren't.

They were built with the intent of scaring every gay ass french aristocrat wanting to charge on firearm-armed infantry because he's so tough in his lame armour.
    Congratulations! You are eligible for an original 1989 copy of Wasteland. Contact me via conversation to let me know whether you want a GOG key, Steam key or don't want / need one at all (remember, you can take it and use it as a gift because what the fuck are we going to do with them all?).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom