Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Black

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. How much a for a two weeks n-word pass these days?
    Black
    Black
    You can have it for free, friend. Everyone should be able to say the dreaded n-word.
    Citizen
    Thanks my nigga
    Modron
    Modron
    I hate naggers too.
    "Eye for an eye" is a perfectly fine legal system.
    Citizen
    Should mass shooters be mass shooted? Should rapists be raped by specially trained law enforcement rapesquads?
    Grauken
    Grauken
    Eye for an eye is easy for someone to say who has no eyes anymore
    Black
    Black
    Yes and yes.
    Czemu tak właściwie ignorujesz Roguey? Prawie zawsze ma coś interesującego do powiedzenia i ma ogromną wiedzę okołoerpegową (no i potrafi błyskawicznie znaleźć co powiedział Tim Cain w 1992 r. na temat białej czekolady).
    Black
    Black
    Sawyerism to poważna i zaraźliwa choroba.
    I acknowledge your bad spelling rating but I'm not the one who committed the spelling error so it's not fair to rate my post with it.

That is all.
    Black
    Black
    I didn't choose the grammar nazi lyfe.
    Citizen
    grammar nazi >>> R.I.P. your gamedev career
    King Crispy
    King Crispy
    Proper grammar really is a right-wing concept.
    There are 2 kinds of people: those who believe in a merciful god and those who already had kidney stones.
    Luzur
    Luzur
    And those that dig. You dig. *loads his musket*
    Guild Wars 1 actually was the shit....I played it hard for almost a year before I got burned out. It's my absolute favorite fantasy combat system ever devised. And I, personally devised several builds that the devs almost instantly nerfed. Smite-Spam...that was me brutha....
    Americans should start another civil war. It's been long overdue.
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The world needs more war
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    It will be interesting to see which civil war will be first.Many EU nations are seeing militant youth.The next generation is very radical and most of them are very,very right lining.Good thing that most millennials are far too useless to have children.
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    If this shit is "peace", I would have a war, thanks.
    ....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom