Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Come for the games, stay because we have compromising material of you

Modron
Modron
Obviously.
Naveen
Naveen
Yes.
WhiteGuts
WhiteGuts
thanks men just wanted a confirmation
pippin
she wants to raep you
Bigg Boss
Bigg Boss
Sex stuff.
Viata
Viata
She's trying to remember if she has seen someone as ugly as you, mate.
Ellef
Ellef
This is how I know i'm not ugly.
United Nations
United Nations
It's because you eye fucked her first.
hivemind
this is why stoning should be legal
Severian Silk
Maybe she thought you were someone else but then was like "No way he's too ugly"
WhiteGuts
WhiteGuts
I didn't eye fuck her first, I was just looking in her general direction until I caught her staring straight at me

She must've thought "damn this guy is fugly" kek
Lurker King
Lurker King
That is the way normal women signal the intention of sex.
Bigg Boss
Bigg Boss
Unless they are screaming. Then you are supposed to stop.
agentorange
agentorange
yes. and if she tries to engage you in conversation or says hi to you often it means she thinks you are an autistic retard and feels sorry for you
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
When they look at you straight for a certain amount of time, that is when they look straight at you for a certain amount of time.
WhiteGuts
WhiteGuts
keep 'em coming, i'm learning a lot from you men

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom