Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
deus101
Reactions
25 186

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You are somebody that I don't know
    But you're takin' shots at me like it's Patrón
    And I'm just like, damn, it's 7 AM
    Say it in the street, that's a knock-out
    But you say it in a Tweet, that's a cop-out
    And I'm just like, "Hey, are you okay?"
    And I ain't tryna mess with your self-expression
    But I've learned a lesson that stressin' and obsessin' 'bout somebody else is no fun
    And snakes and stones never broke my bones
    deus101
    deus101
    Hey...that rhymes.....
    deus101
    deus101
    Sure you know me ed and i know you,but i forgot....
    I have only one forum I can post in. It is my own forum. So much free time. Check this out. I visit Rpgcodex site feedback, the news forum, crpg forum, codex workshop, General Discussion, General Gaming, and Triple AAA forum.
    Wow! Just realized I've made some really shitty threads....Good thing I can blame half of them on lack of sobriety.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom