Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
HeatEXTEND
Reactions
1,861 4,822 4 268 39 34

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm going to take a wild guess and say you love violently snatching people out of the air when they try to jump over your command grab.
    Nigga, you be posting on Codex all day long, but do you even remember yourself?
    Spectral Pontifex
    Spectral Pontifex
    Either way, the enigma of Gurdjieff intrigues me. His tales of lost knowledge and maps of Egypt before sand. It pains me to know that he never finished Life is real only then, when 'I am' and that he lamented writing Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson in such an obscure way. I wonder what he would have told the world.
    HeatEXTEND
    HeatEXTEND
    Tales is still a great read though. What attracted me to Gurdjieff is his riding the line, you never know if he's bullshitting or not and this seems to be on purpose, but that this doesn't matter in view of the message, which is very insightful. A very positive influence on the mind either way, at least for me.
    Spectral Pontifex
    Spectral Pontifex
    I do like his school of thought because it is distinct and forthright. He scoffs at "occultists and will-less parasites." There is a great obsession with fantastical phenomena nowadays. Nobody wants to cultivate the will and discipline, to be awake. Granted that I too am still largely trapped by useless fantasies.
    Lol, triggered
    Malamert
    Malamert
    I've got something that'll trigger you even more right here! *molds dick*
    HeatEXTEND
    HeatEXTEND
    Yeah, it couldn't be the fact that I find you funny. No, no that couldn't be it lol.
    You, I like your name.
    Biscotti
    Biscotti
    As in, what platform I played on? Played on PC, in that case. Some #R, some +R and more recently some Xrd.
    HeatEXTEND
    HeatEXTEND
    small world :D im sure we played #reload at some point

if you're from belgium we should play rev.2 in a couple days :]
    Biscotti
    Biscotti
    I didn't play #R much, and only stuck to playing with friends, but yeah that'd be cool!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom