Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

oscar
oscar
The job of David Icke is to say it is true and chaff bullshit over the issue about lizards when in fact they need human growth hormone to keep young as they are human.

But years ago I had a warning that I was not getting the crown of England even though I was not only first in line to it but as the actual King I alone can legally sack my ceremonial proxy Elizabeth Windsor and take it any time I like.
oscar
oscar
Legally I mean...not in reality...it is not legal to kidnap kids and eat the brain to keep your biological age down but they do it.

Julian Bennet is Sean's pimp, he supplies Prince William with little boys for sex and Sean is the David Icke Webmaster and Producer, he is only about 17 now but has been a bed lover of Prince William since he was about 5 years old.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom