Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Crispy

1. Blaine
    Blaine
    This is rich coming from the guy who's so mad about a post rating that he's trying to take the discussion into profile comments.
    Dec 6, 2017
  2. Crispy
    Crispy
    I'm not mad. I didn't keep the thread going, did I? Just admit it, Blaine, you were actually wrong about something. *gasp!*
    Dec 6, 2017
  3. hivemind
    hivemind
    link
    Dec 6, 2017
  4. Crispy
    Crispy
    SCIENCE!!
    Dec 6, 2017
  5. hivemind
    hivemind
    i agree with blaine here, unity is shit
    Dec 6, 2017
  6. hivemind
    hivemind
    if u actually boot up 7 I might change my mind
    Dec 6, 2017
  7. Crispy
    Crispy
    Read further.
    Dec 6, 2017
    hivemind brofisted this.
  8. Ellef
    Ellef
    You seem upset
    Dec 7, 2017
    Orobis brofisted this.
  9. Blaine
    Blaine
    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite comment chain on the profile.
    Dec 7, 2017
    Burning Bridges brofisted this.
  10. Burning Bridges
    Burning Bridges
    Blaine was right, Crispy was wrong. I can sense it just from reading this exchange.
    Dec 25, 2017

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.