Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Decado
Reactions
1,319 7,250 112 16 58

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• is your blog being invite only a new thing? i seem to recall accessing it a while ago for your dx:hr review? maybe i'm going insane and am about to die.
    Decado
    Decado
    I had to take it down because of a new job in the industry, which is why my other blog (which I haven't written in in a while) is anonymous.
    Bro nice text on GamerGate, have you by any chance studied philosophy?
    Decado
    Decado
    Thanks! A little bit. Hey BTW I just received a bunch of brofists for that post, even though I wrote it almost a month ago and it is buried in the thread. How are so many people coming across it now? Did it get quoted somewhere? Just curious.
    MrMarbles
    MrMarbles
    Yep someone suggested it get posted as a codex article on Site feedback
    Not sure about others but I will say that I do enjoy the Wall of text posts, been a while and Azrael the cat seems to have caught the twitter aids, his posts are not as majestic as they once were, but others might want a twitter sized tl;dr, in which you case you can tell the filthy casuals to fuck off.

:Insert Brofist here:
    Dude your blog is great :)
    Decado
    Decado
    Thanks! I think it sucks lol. I wish i had more time to write in it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom