Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Blaine

1. thesoup
    thesoup
    t. Obama voter
    Jan 1, 2018
  2. Roguey
    Roguey
    Better a Democrat than a NeverTrumper like McCain or R-Money.
    Jan 1, 2018
  3. Blaine
    Blaine
    If I were a Democrat, I would have deleted thesoup's comment immediately.
    Jan 1, 2018
  4. thesoup
    thesoup
    If you were a Democrat you wouldn't have voted for Trump.
    Tbh nothing has changed. You voted for Obama for the same underlying reason like you did for Trump: both promised a better America and to undo the damage done by their predecessor. Except Trump also had memes on his side I guess.
    Maybe it's naive but I can respect this more than those who just stick with the same party for their entire lives.
    Jan 1, 2018
  5. Blaine
    Blaine
    The first time I voted for Obama, I was younger and much more liberal-leaning. I voted for him primarily because he promised to crack down on lobbyists and bring about proper socialized healthcare. Those are still things I'd like to see happen. Also, femitards and SJWs weren't running the show back then.

The second time I voted for him simply because he was a better choice than Mitt Romney.
    Jan 1, 2018
    thesoup brofisted this.
  6. Blaine
    Blaine
    I stand by that today, and would do it again. Both McCain and Romney have shown themselves to be fuckheads during Trump's rise to power, and in that sense I feel extremely vindicated.

As it turned out, Obama only managed to summon up a stillborn bastardization of universal healthcare that had to be disposed of, and flubbed everything else. He did do a good job personally resisting lobbyists, so I'll give him that.
    Jan 1, 2018
    thesoup brofisted this.
  7. DakaSha V
    DakaSha V
    Just gonna leave country and let you retards deal with it.
    Jan 1, 2018

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.