Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Something is lacking

Zombra
Zombra
I'm here to watch you dig your hole deeper, and also to give honest good advice and help you clarify your thoughts. You don't seem to realize that the more outraged you act about your imaginary dignity, the funnier it is to everyone else. If you don't want to relax, it's OK by me, but no one is going to miss your awesome threads about how you like EverQuest.
Zombra
Zombra
And why do you care if "idiots and dimwits" dismiss your posts in the first place? Is that who you came here to talk to?
Zombra
Zombra
And now you're bickering with some nobody about MOBAs? Is this going to be your great final scene before you quit? Is this the dignified warrior you want to be remembered as?
anvi
anvi
Not everyone is an idiot and dimwit, and idiots are the exact people who my posts should be useful to. And there is no hole to dig. He gave me the tag, I told him I wont past anymore except to finish arguments I was already in. He can tag me all he wants, it means nothing now.
anvi
anvi
No one needs your advice, and dignity? It is about being able to discuss stuff which is all I've ever done here and the tag makes that pointless. Some people will miss my threads, and also my good posts that have nothing to do with EverQuest. You can't pretend you have any clue about my posts and about who likes them or doesn't.
anvi
anvi
You also can't pretend you are here to look down on me. I have long known you are a stupid cunt because I remember the ratings, and I know I pissed you off in the Secret World Legends thread which even you should see by now I was right about.
Zombra
Zombra
OK bro, clearly you know best. Goodbye forever.
Zombra
Zombra
Haha. Wow. Our "big fight" in the SWL thread? Did you look that up or did you really remember it after all this time? You made a prediction, I disagreed. ARCH ENEMIES. Must be hard coming up with more excuses to keep fighting so you can stick around.
anvi
anvi
I do know best, especially compared to you who expected that piece of shit Secret World to get miraculously turned into something good by a bankrupt company...
Zombra
Zombra
:roll: Funcom outlasted you, dude.
anvi
anvi
How did they outlast me? You sound about 5. And Funcom are shit, their big shot was AOC and they blew it. Then they blew it again a bunch more times. They don't deserve to be in business. They are no doubt borrowing money to keep alive. Get a clue.
Zombra
Zombra
They outlasted you because you're quitting. You ARE quitting, aren't you?
fantadomat
fantadomat
Leave the cunt to whine in the corner! At least when you are going down,do it with dignity,not whining like little bitch. How old are you,eleven?
anvi
anvi
I am not "going down" anywhere, I am refusing to participate in stupid shit. You can't toy with me because you are meaningless maggots. You both know I have the measure of you.
Zombra
Zombra
A lone voice in the wilderness, standing for righteousness against a tide of fools and degenerates! "I'm right and everyone else is wrong!" Call Roqua, maybe you two can start a new forum together.
fantadomat
fantadomat
I am looking trough your posting history and am yet to find those "quality posts" ,there are some ok ones and that is it.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Zombra, i would like to see this forum. Most likely they experience the first split in a few hours. Hey anvi,can you get in to an argument with yourself?
asfasdf
asfasdf
fucking autists
sullynathan
sullynathan
why did you ignore me even though we have no interaction with each other?
anvi
anvi
Do you mean me? This profile thing is shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom