Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Darth Roxor
Darth Roxor
nothing
fantadomat
fantadomat
Come on mate,you must have liked at least one game. There were some good games this year.
Llama-Yak Hybrid
Llama-Yak Hybrid
E L E X
L
E
X
fantadomat
fantadomat
Yup that one is my choice too.
Darth Roxor
Darth Roxor
if you mean rpgoty, the highest i voted was 3 - gave that to elex and west of loathing, take that as you will

if you mean general goty, probably a tale of two kingdoms deluxe if that even counts, otherwise it might be beat cop that i'm playing a bit late cuz only right now (if it doesn't turn bad eventually), but maybe i'm forgetting something
fantadomat
fantadomat
I was not talking about the voting,that shit is retarded. I am more curious about your genuine taste in rpgs and games as a whole. Seeing how you have prestigious posts here and unlike most shit tossers here know about games. Even enjoyed reading your reviews....i rarely read reviews.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Also what the fuck is Tale of two kingdoms? Tried to watch some of it,but all they do is talk. Oh and beat cop gets pretty repetitive later on.
Darth Roxor
Darth Roxor
tale of two kingdoms is an adventure game
fantadomat
fantadomat
I got that. But what is about? Can you give me a fast sales pitch?
Darth Roxor
Darth Roxor
Old Sierra AG-style design but without dead-ends, shitton of non-linearity and "sidequests" that influence the main story and your options for puzzle solving, large degree of stylisation (celtic mythology & general oirishness), funny but not overly comedic
fantadomat
fantadomat
Is it episodic and is it finished?
unfairlight
unfairlight
tale of deu kangdomz is a 2007 gaem that was rereleased, it's finished
btw gerbilface which is better, elex or divinity 2?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom