Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Something is lacking

asfasdf
asfasdf
your name is gibberish
Blink
Blink
his nam is motha fucking fuck dagga er as in errrr to tha niiii fall as in this websiite will fall soon mtherfuckingdagger fall to tha jarl b to tha i to tha t to tha c to tha h
Luckmann
Luckmann
We get visitors all the time. Most of them aren't as blatantly fucking stupid as you are.
Bigg Boss
Bigg Boss
I can't believe you thought your opinion would be welcome here after it wasn't at NMA. You REALLY are a fucking idiot kid. I say kid because I pray to fucking Jebus you are too young to realize the folly of your ways. Either that or you are on the retard end of the autism spectrum instead of the cool side. Read a fucking book, go outside and receive lots of sunlight, and possibly go fuck yourself.
unfairlight
unfairlight
We need to end this white Anglosaxon establishment to build a more welcoming, less racist community.
Santander02
Santander02
You're right, RPGwatch is a much better and popular site than here, I recommend you go check it out
unfairlight
unfairlight
Wow I couldn't just read it once because I have the possibly retarded tag, but twice did the trick. Thanks.
fantadomat
fantadomat
did you get kicked out from retardera? Also it is better if we don't get visitors,we need only the fines pilgrims and connoisseurs of shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom