Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Kz3r0
Reactions
12,927 34,123 6 1,254 33 1,418

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You are an abusive ratist.
    I understand your disapproval, comrade, but we have to use both hands, and when dealing with shitlibs like Scruffles some paths are more effective than others. We must not be bound by their rules, nor be willingly used by the powers that be. I do hope you see that, and if I'm mistaken, that you would correct me as a comrade in the struggle.
    Kz3r0
    Kz3r0
    In the end it’s simple, Race, Class and Religion should never be neglected.
    Kz3r0
    Kz3r0
    Ignoring or denying one of the three can lead to ruin.
    Jack
    Jack
    I do not disagree with you assessment but I try to make a shifting weave of dead strands, some parts pure, others not, all with intent. Do note that Scruffy could not even respond. His weakness was race, so that was what was required, no need to push more than that into the argument. All three and more are always on my mind, but not always in my words.
    fuck off you obnoxious button spammer
    overly excitable young man
    nah more like fuck off, disgusting commie
    asfasdf
    If you enjoy wine the sour and sweet of pomegranates will keep you company in your melancholy but raw honey mead will cure you from it.
    Many would suggest the mayflower, the most aware will find solace in lilies, but I content myself with the humble daisy.
    Jack
    Jack
    I understand. Thank you for your advice, comrade.
    Salve, Kz3r0, cherished comrade.

I have come to understand that you are one of the resident experts on botany and now ask for your advice. I have been planting the seeds of sunflowers and with great joy seen them grow, beautiful flowers, don't you agree? I wish to make them more resilient and grow stronger in poor soil and the current climate, ones that could bloom longer.
    (1/6)
    Jack
    Jack
    However, being from Italy I always thought that your heart belonged to the vineyards. Those sweet and precious grapes fed by the hot sun which are even more of a delight when aged. Whichever the case, and regardless of whether you will speak of it or not, I do hope you will oblige my request.
    (5/6)
    Jack
    Jack
    Yours sincerely,
    Jack

P.S. I make this correspondence public so that if you decide to share your botanical wisdom others may also benefit from it.
    (6/6)
    rusty_shackleford
    i should too (for work), but cant we make an exception?
    can we chat sometime, like now in shoutbox?
    Kz3r0
    Kz3r0
    Gonna sleep.
    HeroMarine seeing you can’t post in GD and didn’t contact me in private I post a summary of the reading, continues...
    Kz3r0
    Kz3r0
    Economical well being and social position tied to institutions, the judiciary, politics or finance.
    Lilith cause troubles tho, possible severing of ties with said institutions.
    continues...
    Kz3r0
    Kz3r0
    Ceres in Cancer, risk of bankruptcy or severe illness, life saving surgery.
    END
    HeroMarine
    HeroMarine
    Thanks bro!
    Stop this. You are agreeing with me too much. I can't stand it. I feel like I'm failing at my social role of a shitposter. I was so used to get only "shit", "retarded" and similar ratings from you for months. It doesn't feel right.
    Damn me. There is a subject I and Kz3r0 can agree on. The End must be near then. I need to make peace with God - and fast. :D
    <friendly>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom