Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Aqualung

1. Delterius
    Delterius
    silly boy varna is from finland
    May 13, 2018
  2. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Varna is not very cool city,it is not bad but it is more of an a industrial complex. If you want some summer places to go i would recommend Neseber/sunny beach or Sozopol. If you want something inland go for Veliko Turnovo,Sofia or Plovdiv.

Delterius,it is nice to see you here :). Are you still ignoring me?
    May 13, 2018
  3. Aqualung
    Aqualung
    TY for the info, very interesting as always :) I'm interested in historical and archaeological sites, churches and monasteries. Beaches are a big no to me, I'm afraid.
    May 13, 2018
  4. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Well that is pretty hard thing to ask,there is a lot of things to see for big cites with such things....well my favourite city is Veliko Tarnovo,it is the old capital of Bulgarian Empire during the medieval times. Plovdiv is more from the Turkish enslavement times. While Sofia is mix of all times,it have buildings from roman times and now they are building skyscrapers.
    May 13, 2018
  5. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    May 13, 2018
  6. Aqualung
    Aqualung
    Your recommendations are duly noted, thank you! :salute:
    May 13, 2018

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.